Testosterone: The simple answer to everything chick-related... and more?

TheJazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Pook isn't the first one to ever discover and write about human sexuality, you know.

Much of our "learning process" is re-discovering old forgotten concepts and re-phrasing/re-internalizing them in our own minds. Maybe some people can't be reached by Pook's "flourished" writing style. Maybe this guy is more to the point.

Pook would be proud, not offended. ;) He didn't invent Testosterone. God did.
^ I was going to say this, but I honestly have nothing to defend. I'm not here to seek anyone's attention, I'm not here to impress anyone and I'm certainly not here to be "Mr. Look at Me I'm a Super Cool Alpha DJ with Super Cool Advice, Follow Me!!!". No. I'm here to help. First myself, then all of you (if you want it). It's good to see some people get that here; some real Don Juans.

EastWind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheJazz said:
^ I was going to say this, but I honestly have nothing to defend. I'm not here to seek anyone's attention, I'm not here to impress anyone and I'm certainly not here to be "Mr. Look at Me I'm a Super Cool Alpha DJ with Super Cool Advice, Follow Me!!!". No. I'm here to help. First myself, then all of you (if you want it). It's good to see some people get that here; some real Don Juans.
I'm sorry to say, but the more you say this, the more you sound like someone who is, in fact, doing everything you claim not to be doing.

That is to say, you sound very full of yourself.

TheJazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
darksensual said:
Testosterone idea is very interesting. On this topic I have a question. I recently took up boxing which involves frantic exercise. After doing for a few weeks I don't know if it is related but I feel MUCH hornier. I know it sounds funny but this started straight after starting the boxing. Always pretty horny anyway, but especially after the exercise sessions feeling is manic - even though tired next day.

Does this make any sense?
It makes a lot of sense. DarkShade already answered your question earlier in this thread. Allow me to echo:
DarkShade said:
The tough part about testosterone is that it's generated through activity. The sedentary lifestyles that most Americans live in make this a chore, for the most part. For instance, office jobs or any job that requires working on computers or near a computer will involve sitting down with little cardiovascular movement. It takes real effort to create an active lifestyle, and most people are just lazy. The laziness comes from the sedentary lifestyle. Vicious cycle, no? Gotta get out there and make it happen!
What he's saying is increased activity levels (like your boxing) boosts testosterone thus increasing your sex drive and overall masculinity.

Melen said:
It's so hard to stop masterbating though!
Hard, but not impossible!

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
thanks for reviving this thread brotha! It was a good read. I agree, lifting, being active, and all sorts of things can increase testosterone. FVck the gimmicks just go out and do it.