Testing me!

Devilish_Nitro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hiya

Just wanted to see if anyone had any ideas about this sort of situation.

I have had 2 girls that I was after give me some crap about being gay. Like I would build a good rapport with them and try to eslcalate things. The one thing that bothers me and I can't seem to backfire with C&F, is when a girl indicates that your gay.

The other day I was chatting with this bird, Im stuck in the friends zone a bit and I said "You fancy that bloke next to you or something, you keep looking at him"

She said "no" and excuses blah blah etc... Anyway this bloke is a good mate so I went to ask him about gta. Came back and she said "You seem to like him alot though, I reckon your're trying to get with him" She just kept laughing everytime I see her saying "You seen your lover today?"

I just have a fake laugh or say something like "Joker"

What would you guys come back with after someome says something like this to you? The only problem is that I can't next this girl just like that becuase I have to see everyday, so what would be the best way to handle this without getting fired up.

Thanks

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I might be gay.. wanna cure me? ;)"

But I think you might have already blown things with this girl, cuz coming back now with any answer at all, she'll know you've been worrying about it and thinking of what to say.

Best thing to do is forget about this girl and focus on someone else. Show her you're not gay ;)

Devilish_Nitro

Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe thats sort of what Ive been getting at. Just something funny to get back at her or future girls that throw this my way.

I know Ive lost this girl becuase of the way she acts towards me but she still says that stuff so I need a comeback.

I wish I could show her Im not gay but then I might have a sexual harrasment case on my shoulder lol

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason I got the impresion that you get that a lot. maybe you should do something about it..... bulk up, change the way you walk, dress....... If you don't you'll keep running into the same wall.

a woman should never have even a smallest impession that your gay

BeLoSH

Don Juan
Reaction score
She just kept laughing everytime I see her saying "You seen your lover today?"
as shes your friend, shes probably just playing around with you here mate. IMO, if you show youre bothered you'll look more gay/afcish. especially if your saying "im not gay, leave me alone!!"
stand up, and ignore it, if need be tell her were to go.
After all your a man, not a frustrated chimp.

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
'He aint my type so i told him to take a hike'. Ill rap this.

Devilish_Nitro

Don Juan
Reaction score
bulk up, change the way you walk, dress
Been going to the gym for just under a year now and am fairly built. Unfortunatly I can't change the way I dress becuase I wear a smart shirt and tie when I see her due to my job.

Think I might get some facial hair going or something and shave my head :p

Im keeping a cool front on this when it happens but just need a funny or ****y thing to get back.

Good ideas going

KinkyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
this advice to 'bulk up so people dont think you are gay' is about the most insecure thing ever

granted you should exercize but for different reasons, ie to have more energy, feel better, and look your best

really you just need to not care if she thinks you are gay, because she is wrong (unless she isnt haha)

so jason86's response is a good example, if you need examples

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DID SHE THROW HER SELF AT YOU AND YOU UNKOWNINGLY DISSED HER?

Her calling you gay could be the way she is dealing with the fact you turned her down. But as seeing you said you want her, I am thinking you may have not noticed you missed it.

Just woundering?

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DID SHE THROW HER SELF AT YOU AND YOU UNKOWNINGLY DISSED HER?
I think she was just embarrassed that he noticed her checking that dude out so she decided to flip it around to make HIM uncomfortable, because whether or not someone is just joking, no (straight) guy enjoys being called gay, especially more than once.