**** test?

HeMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
to sum it up:

* been sleeping with a hot spanish chick a few times
* went over to her house last ngiht to have dinner
* she showed me photos of her and her friends and says she wants to hook me up with her friends... i just laugh and say awesome and what a good friend she is
* end up sleeping with her last ngiht and slept at hers
* when i got to work she goes on facebook chat about how she wants to introduce me to her friend and her friend then actually calls me. i was polite but said i had to go
* i then spoke to my girl and thanked her again for introducing us and then asked if she was serious to which she replies 'maybe'
* she then asked what i think of her apart from thinking shes crazy. i reply nothing apart from being crazy.. i then had to go

i know this girl LOVES to play games but what the fu$k?? is she testing me to see what my feelings are for her as i have never told her apart from thinking she sexy. or is she not keen and is serious about introducing me to her friend? remember she slept with me last night and seemed like she had a awesome night

thanks

dicod3r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl seems like a slut to me, if the other girl is hot bang her too then move on...

My advice

Don't get caught up in the type of situational drama, u've already banged the spanish broad move onto greener pastures and escape from this 'days of our lives' highschool musical...

if ur into the spanish girl be honest and serious and tell her to grow up if she wants u to stick around and stop the kiddie games.

-Cod3r

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh!t test or not this girl is trying to hook you up with a piece of ass my man.

You have a couple scenarios here.

Maybe you said something that is making her stand-offish a bit. Perhaps she picked up on the fact you like her or maybe you said something. She wants to be strictly fvck buddies. She is testing to see how you will react to the fact she doesn't like you romantically so in her little head of hers she comes up with the brilliant idea to have you hook up with her friend to test your reaction.

Solution: You fvck her friend, and show no emotional remorse about it.

Second scenario. She wants to completely get rid of you. You turned her off some way. Comes up with another brilliant idea to pawn you off to a friend.

Solution: You fvck her friend. She then realizes she messed up and comes running back to you. This time you have two sets off vajayjay.

Third. She does like you, and is trying to test your emotional attachment towards her.

Solution: You fvck her friend. I'm assuming this is just a random friend that you have never indicated any sexual attraction towards in the past, since she actually had to "introduce" you two. In the event she gets upset, you can always remind her that she lead it to happen. She may get grumpy for awhile, but her attraction towards you will sky-rocket either way. Just play it cool and treat her like a little kid, tell her she is over-reacting and needs to calm down etc..

Lastly. She may just be a h0. She wants to share your d!ck with the world.

Solution: Fvck her friend, then try and get them both at the same time.

Sounds like you ain't got nothing to lose buddy.

jnice48146

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ BUMP! Scars hit a home run with that one.

I think she may be trying for the three way! Has she given you ANY indication as to whether she'd be down with licking some box?

HeMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
great reply scars

i agree with you. im sure shes not up for a 3some though :(

most of my girl mates says she is playing serious games so i wont contact her for a few days to teach her a lesson for trying to play me

or do you think that will just cause her to increase the games?