Ten Commandments of Getting Even

BornWinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cut the brakelines???? Sorry you got the wrong guy

Originally posted by wolfie
You again?? Do you read too many medieval revenge stories or something bornwinner? About 90% of your posts deal with revenge or spite or something similar. Were you that guy who also wanted to cut your ex's brakelines, or was that someone else?
I'd say more, but you'd probably get pissed off and send me anthrax in the mail... feeling that you have to get 'even' because I slighted you on an internet forum. Either seek help or grow up man. Is a person who disrespected you worth spending all your time thinking about and working on?
If getting even is not something which is suppose to be done, then why on earth are there books about revenge which are sold at Amazon.com??? The revenge which are taught in the books are VERY creative........it will turn your enemies life upside down.

Here's another recommendation of getting even book:

Gaslighting - How to drive your enemies crazy.

This is another powerful book which will teach you how to destroy your target's self esteem, self confidence, reputation and also how to throw your target off balance and sow disorientation and paranoia in your target's life. :D

I recommend everyone to buy it if you wish to get even in ways which will not land you in jail :)

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you define as an 'enemy' Bornwinner? Someone who slighted or insulted you in the past and made you feel bad, so you now have to hurt them to feel better? Or someone who is a direct threat to you now and in the future? Because I'd pick the 2nd.. and that's the only kind of enemy I'd want to deal with. Spending time trying to revenge yourself on the former only wastes your time and resources when you could be doing more productive things like improving your life. Plus it can bring down extra trouble for you and start a feud or make you a lifelong enemy. The fact that you'd think so much about something that hurt you in the past.. especially a girl who you had a bad relationship with, is a sign of INSECURITY. As Tyler durden might say, you're insecure in your reality if you can be hurt by such a little thing.
Btw, you don't define your ethics and ideal way of life by looking at what's sold on amazon.com do you? There are plenty of books telling us to get women by complimenting them constantly and buying them flowers. They exist because plenty of authors are AFCs.. just like the obsessed and insecure ppl who write revenge books.

BornWinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Say whatever you like, but revenge is still sweet

Originally posted by wolfie
What do you define as an 'enemy' Bornwinner? Someone who slighted or insulted you in the past and made you feel bad, so you now have to hurt them to feel better? Or someone who is a direct threat to you now and in the future? Because I'd pick the 2nd.. and that's the only kind of enemy I'd want to deal with. Spending time trying to revenge yourself on the former only wastes your time and resources when you could be doing more productive things like improving your life. Plus it can bring down extra trouble for you and start a feud or make you a lifelong enemy. The fact that you'd think so much about something that hurt you in the past.. especially a girl who you had a bad relationship with, is a sign of INSECURITY. As Tyler durden might say, you're insecure in your reality if you can be hurt by such a little thing.
Btw, you don't define your ethics and ideal way of life by looking at what's sold on amazon.com do you? There are plenty of books telling us to get women by complimenting them constantly and buying them flowers. They exist because plenty of authors are AFCs.. just like the obsessed and insecure ppl who write revenge books.
As long as you don't get your @ss into trouble, then I guess you dont have to worry so much about the f*cking revenge thing. Anyway, I believed that I am sure I did not buy the wrong books which are sold on the internet. It seems that the authors know a lot about revenge and are contributing ideas to help many people who have suffered in the hands of the @ssholes in their life.

Therefore, anyone who has brains know that revenge is the best thing to do :D

Dubs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Say whatever you like, but revenge is still sweet

Originally posted by BornWinner
As long as you don't get your @ss into trouble, then I guess you dont have to worry so much about the f*cking revenge thing. Anyway, I believed that I am sure I did not buy the wrong books which are sold on the internet. It seems that the authors know a lot about revenge and are contributing ideas to help many people who have suffered in the hands of the @ssholes in their life.

Therefore, anyone who has brains know that revenge is the best thing to do :D
its the smart people like you

that end up going to jail

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Revenge is mad gay. That's why you shouldn't be puzzy somebody socks you in the face in the hallway in H.S. You sock that homo right back you don't plot and start every morning with a reveng vow or some sh1t.

Of course if the oppurtunity for revenge presents itself then be my guest you shoukdn't take crap from people but don't go around creeping and plotting stuff like some white boy from boulder. Live your life ...fukk every one else.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
Go ahead and flame me people, but these tips aren't bad if you have any enemies.

Word Dawg i got your back we gonna post HARD on our enemies son!!:mad: