Telling Intresting Stories to Entertain?

CobaltBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,

I am working hard on my conversational skills, as part of becoming a dj. I have read various posts saying that you should try to include funny/intresting stories when talking to women.

I realise its not so much what you say, but how you say it (delivery). But I can't think of any intresting stories to tell cause i was a boring person, they say you should make em' up. Again, I was crap at english!

I would like to be able to form them into patterns, and possibly relate them to her in someways.

Any ideas?

Cheers :D

flying10

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're in high school right? Tell her about a time when you bombed a test or when you got a detention for doing something stupid. She'll probably laugh and be able to relate and tell her own story.

Do you like music? Tell her about your favorite band and a funny story about them. Also, I've had sucess with telling girls sports stories and party stories.

Good Luck

The Monkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Always have HOBBIES. The more hobbies you have, the more interesting stories you will have to tell. I can always talk about tons of stuff, because I'm always doing tons of stuff besides vegging out in front of the TV.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stay up to date on things that are happening in the world around you.

by this i don't mean excessively watching tv, but things that (she may) be interested in.

for example, at my school we often have spirit days, such as crazy hat day. this is the perfect opportunity to tell her about the time you wore a fuzzy green pimp hat on a date with a girl at an expensive restaurant. (I actually did this one :D)

maybe not an everyday example there, but just be aware of whats going on and try to think of a funny thing you could say about it. try to imagine that you have THE MOST amazing life ever, and have a million stories to tell. they will come more naturally.