Telling her no

Rampage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, i've got a little problem which i could use some of your guys' advice on. So i've had a girlfriend for about a month now and all of a sudden a good friend of mine krissy is blatenly coming on to me. She instant messages me everyday and talks about how she loves seeing me in school and all kinds of flattering stuff. She also tells me that she likes me and hates how i have a girlfriend now. As sweet as she is she really isn't very good looking to put it lightly and i wouldn't want to go out with her. (plus she's clingy and kinda annoying). Heres the problem... she is suicidal and has this severe fainting problem so her life is pretty rough and THE LAST thing i want to do is to hurt her. How should i handle talking with her online and in school? everytime i talk to her she likes me more and more. and if me and my girlfriend break up how should i tell krissy that im not interested? (or should i let her know while im still with my girlfriend?) Thanks!

Reaction score
Get the idea that you could be responsible of her committing suicide in any way out of your head RIGHT NOW. Seriously.
If you really need to talk to her do so in person rather than online so you can have more control of what may happen, just in case, but that's it.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you got a girlfriend but, you will keep her in mind. Just use her for money and sh!t. Maybe your not that cold hearted but, hey I'd do it. Why not have some girl who wants to be with you do sh!t for you.

Rampage

Don Juan
Reaction score
She knows i have a girlfriend and i make it very clear that im happy with the girl im with. doesn't stop her. And i know she wouldn't kill herself over it nor would i be at fault if she did, its just clear that she has had a lot of rough patches and i need to let her down in the fragilist way possible. and IAFYV i dont think i have the heart to do that hahaha. and if i tell her ill keep her in mind she will not stop hardcore flirting with me which is pretty annoying.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's looking for drama with your girlfriend. Do they know each other?

You tried 'fragile' and direct. Tell her to quit it as she's embarrassing herself.

Rampage

Don Juan
Reaction score
they dont know eachother, and ya i suppose i should just straight up tell her to stop cuz i have a girlfriend. but THE SECOND i break up with my girlfirend i know she will be all over me. i guess if that happens i should just give her the "sorry, your just not my type".