telling a girl to get rid of facial hair

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy I know said his ex had a moustache, but you couldn't see it, only feel it when you kissed her. That would suck. Thing is, she was one of the hottest and well known girls at our school. Weird.

potatostacks

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know how yall feel, but one other thing that really freaks me out is arm hair, not the kind thats a light almost see through color, that doesn't bug me, but the dark, obvious kind, (NASTY!) I feel like I'm gonna hurl when I see that.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ridingthelightning
A guy I know said his ex had a moustache, but you couldn't see it, only feel it when you kissed her. That would suck. Thing is, she was one of the hottest and well known girls at our school. Weird.
LOL OMG that shiz is nasty as helllllllllllll.....haha alot of these girls who think they look good have all that arm hair, damn just get it waxed off

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You fools. Everyone knows that when you shave it only grows back fuller.
No, when you shave it it cuts the pointy tips off, making it look fuller

here's an idea...put some nair on a napkin while you're eating..and say, "oh gee you have something on your face" and pretend to clean it with the nair....(not being serious btw)

brookswift

Don Juan
Reaction score
having dealt with someone that has had this problem to a major extent, i have a couple of tips for you. first of all, make sure she doesn't have a really good reason for getting rid of the hair. i knew a girl whose parents were really strict and would not let her eat meat, cut her hair, or shave any part of her body. she probably has had the most miserable life in high school that anyone could imagine. make sure that this girl does not have this problem before hinting it to her.

one solution to the problem however, is a slight twist on what someone else said. instead of getting her a razor, get her a wax strip or something like that. and do it anonymously, maybe sneak it into her locker or something? maybe include a little advice like, use ice first so it doesn't hurt. good luck man