telling a girl to get rid of facial hair

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How should i go about this? Body hair grosses me out on any human being, which is why i shave my chest, feet, and most recently my pubic region (yeah, you may call me gay, i don't care). How could I just tell her in some way that she should get rid of it?

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you dating a girl with facial hair to begin with?

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not dating her, I used to though, but we just broke up, not because of the facial hair, but still we broke up. I could live with it, but I'd just like her more physically if she didn't have it.

the lionheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope she's just got some burns...

It'd be hard to beat around the bush telling a chica she's got facial hair, maybe just being straight up would be the only way. Personally, the bearded lady isn't my cup of tea so I don't have experience. Sorry bro.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That last line was quite funny :)
I know what you mean though. She's a great kid, and its not a LOT of hair, just some thats noticeable when I get close.
My sister used to have problems with that, but she uses stuff thats not much more than tape to rip it out. I think girls that don't have enough estrogen get facial hair. Maybe I could tell a mutual friend to tell her to do something about it.
Fact is, a lot more girls have problems like that with hair on their faces, they just deal with it and get rid of it.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo thats nasty. I saw some girl with a mustache and i almost laughed uncontrolably. But i did just laugh right in front of her. Shyt was sick.

the lionheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking hard on it and if I had to tell it to my girl, I'd definitely make my best attempt at "watering it down" so to speak. Come up with a way to tell her but don't just be like "b!tch you is one hairy mamajama". (Obviously, as any considerate man who doesn't want to be cut off from the ***** for the greater part of his lifetime knows)

maybe let your actions speak for themselves @ first. Just look at it while you're talking to her and she'll become insecure ("why is he looking at my upper lip??!???"). It's kind of hard to say "baby you got a lip-duster, want my razor for that one?"

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:) ha ha
Yeah, I don't even plan to date this girl or any other till i'm out of high school, but I think it might help her out later if she learns about this now.

the lionheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oooo aight..

Should've picked up on that when you said it earlier. If ya'll aren't goin out what's wrong with just like pullin her aside sometime and tellin her then...

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't know how to tell her without her getting upset in some way.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You fools. Everyone knows that when you shave it only grows back fuller.

A b*tch with facial hair is a b*tch to avoid. No use trying to break her the news at all, because guess what, in two weeks you'll have the same problem again.

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I"m just posting to laugh at you bud. I've been there, there's no way to do it w/out offending her and getting kicked in the nuts. Get one of her girlfriends to do it for you... then you'll save your boys. :D

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man... It's one of those mine-field things. If you ever venture into it, you'll never get out alive.
As soon as I notice that a hot girl has mustache or something to that extent, I next her immediately. Superficial? I think not. I just don't want to feel like I was kissing rugs. :D

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sneak up to her with some tape and do the job yourself. Dont hit the eyebrows though, it pisses them off for some reason.

mr sexy

Don Juan
Reaction score
the only thing is when you shave your pubes, you might get some bumps. my friend did and he thought it was herpes. it was an ingrown hair that got infrected and spread around so be careful.. and watch out for nics

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, just because a girl has facial hair it dosent mean she is gay or ugly hahah...this bangin girl tthat im talkin 2 has a little mustach, i dunno if she gets it done and its a lil overdue but it IS gettin annoying haha...but shes not my girl yet so im not gonna say anything, hopefully she gets it done on her own

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But they don't; they don't realize it on their own.
We had this girl come in for an audition for a show host (I work at a local TV station for my Senior Project) and she had mustache... So one of the producers said: "What are you gonna do about... [scratched his upper lip]... those?" She looked surprised and then she said: "Oh, acne?"
God, why?