Tell your story about the first time you got laid!!!!

Y Halo Thar

Reaction score
I thought this would be a pretty interesting topic.

Here's mine:

So I'd been gaming this girl at school for a few weeks and everything was cool. So on a Thursday night when I was talking on the phone she asked "So what are you gonna do after school tomorrow?" I said, "I dunno, I'm gonna go to my house and invite over some friends cuz I'm bored and have nothing to do" . So she's like "Why don't you do me, bad boy?". At first I thought she was kidding, but she was serious. So after school the next day, I fvcked her and it was good! I had to get out quick when I heard her parents pulling into the garage. So I snuck out the back door, jumped the fence, and ran off to my house.

Tip: When having sex, wear sweats/basketball shorts for their easiness to pull-up and make a quick get away..

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 15, I met some chick who as soon as she saw me gave me 'fvck me eyes' it was so obvious even though id didnt know that much about this stuff then. I met up with her, and fvcked her in a childens playground on a slide LOL

Floridaboy23

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 21, met a 27 year old decent looking milf online...she said she hadn't talked to her "boyfriend" in a few weeks and I went over and hung out with her. Later on we went out to a wooded trail, we drank some beer and I just let her talk and then made the move by kissing her and she was all over it...the rest is history.

D'light

Don Juan
Reaction score
read my post i just made called "well it finally happened" and please respond there:)

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Still waiting for it to happen, but if this thread still exist when it does happen, I'll post something.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 18. It was also the first girl I kissed, and it was about 2 weeks after. I think I lasted about 10 minutes. It wasn't her first time. We had a lot of sex for the next couple of months after that, then she moved away. It's been 2 years, and I haven't had sex since then :(

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This topic should throw up some classics alright. Here's my first time..

A month or so before my 16th b-day, was a working holiday down in Picton (New Zealand..top of the south island, the Malborough sounds are stunning). Staying with my "Godparents" down there, they hooked me up with a sweet job on the waterfront at a boat/kayak/mountain bike hire place. The boss was an absolute legend, would crack the beers open at 3 in the afternoon. Even the local chain-smoking-beer-drinking council representitive would stop in for a few.

Anyway, Rich's (My boss) daughter was Rochelle, a really fit blonde, but shy. Her dad was a hardass, but I got his thumbs up before I asked her out. A week down the track, I had to man the store by myself while he took the truck to fill up the portable petrol tanks. She came in, we seized the opportunity, so I gave her a good t-boning in the store room.

In the end I got told by my "Godparents" I couldn't come back there again because I spent my last night down there with Rochelle and not them. But fvck it, it was definately up there as one of my favourite holidays.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in my 20s (still am) and was tired of the V-card. Went on a date with a girl I met on the net. She was ten years older than me and slightly overweight. She was nice though and was very patient. I wasn't really attracted to her so the first time wasn't very enjoyable. The problem began when she started to have high interest in me but I was just out to get laid. Basically, my advice to virgins is to never have sex unless you have true feelings for the girl or if you know that she, too, is only in it for the hit-n-go.

OddManOut85

Don Juan
Reaction score
well it was last year.this real pretty girl i met online.i talked to her,and asked her out,she said yeah.so we meet.we go to dinner and a movie.afc? idk.so then after that,we go to her house,and for like the next 3 days,i stay with her.and we fooled around and such.so then i go home.see her like a week later,we go out again.dinner and a movie.like this time i spend just like 2 days with her.the first day,i go down on her,and i loved it.first time i did it.and well,she says im like great at it,best shes ever had.so then the next day,we like hang with each other,we go out,spend the day,that night were at her house,im going down on her again,im really horny,so i ask,you wanna do it? she says yeah.and it happens.and it was great.i wasnt nervous.excited,but not nervous.and we banged for a good hour too.now mind you,like ive never like well been with a chick like that.i hooked up with a few other girls,and lets just say,i had to go through a few frogs till i found my princess.but with this other girl,things were good for me.but i messed up with the way i acted.bascially too insecure and afc.so she left me for someone else.i am over it and im not.so if you think like banging some chick is gonna make you into this like great player,well,your mistaken.i was.and i guess i did it just to do it.not that i regret,but i wished things turned out differently.like i was still with her in a sense.im still not good at meeting women at all.i just dont have it.i never did.but i guess its all a learning experience isnt it? last time i had any was april,an ons with this,well,ug.she wasnt a good lay,and she wasnt that good lookin,but she sucked a mean one lol.ill tell you that.yeah.idk.thats why im here.to try and change my frustrations and problems.

youknowtherest

Don Juan
Reaction score
In a shower at a party my junior year of high school. Worst experience of my life. The water was too hot, I had soap in my eyes, and between the condom and the water I had NO IDEA what I was supposed to be feeling. Left me wondering what the big deal was.

Later that year, a girl gave me head. THAT was awesome.

Jackman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a few friends over when I was about 15 years old and we were all hanging out in my bedroom. My girlfriend and I slipped off into the bathroom and began to have sex.

All was good and well until I heard a gentle knock on the bathroom door. It was my mother telling me dinner was ready. "I'll be right there", I said.

A few more minutes goes by, I'm still going at it, and again comes a knock on the door. This time a little harder. "Dinner's ready." And again I replied, a little louder, "I'll be right there".

A few more minutes goes by, I'm STILL going at it (You would too if you're mother was banging on the f-cking door), and once again comes a knock on the door even louder and harder then the previous one. This time by my father. "Dinner's ready! Let's go!"

"Jesus! I'll be right there!"

Of course, a few more minutes goes by and this time my father is literally pounding on the door with his fist, which completely pissed me off, so as I'm humping my girlfriend, I find a free leg and start kicking back at the bathroom door. "Jesus ****ing Christ!!!! I'll be right there!!!!"

That one freaking bizzare dinner, because we all knew what just happened but no one said a word the whole time.

OddManOut85

Don Juan
Reaction score
o yeah.plus it was the most memorable 4th of july weekend ever lol.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Juan_Man said:
Basically, my advice to virgins is to never have sex unless you have true feelings for the girl or if you know that she, too, is only in it for the hit-n-go.
I think this point should put in The Bible,too many people lose it just to lose it.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her parents were out of town, so we got drunk and... passed out. :D But we woke up in their bed and fvcked in the morning. It was awesome :)

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 17. It wasn't her first time.

I was feeling kinda dominant, so I made her put on the condom. I think she screwed up, because it FELL OFF INSIDE HER!

She was very not impressed... sitting there with both hands down south trying to dig out the condom. I was kinda laughing at the whole thing, and murmured "it'll be better next time"... to which she grumbled "next time?"

LOL

Anyhow, we got another one on, started going at it... I couldn't come. Girl was too wide... we went for like three hours. Gave up after a while.

The next time, though, she just mounted me and I was off in like a minute. WHOOPS! Felt great, though.

Just a warning for you guys who are virgins.... the first time with any girl is usually kind of a mess. It's a two way street.

bingo_

Don Juan
Reaction score
youknowtherest said:
In a shower at a party my junior year of high school. Worst experience of my life. The water was too hot, I had soap in my eyes, and between the condom and the water I had NO IDEA what I was supposed to be feeling. Left me wondering what the big deal was.

Later that year, a girl gave me head. THAT was awesome.
LOL!

bingo_

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was 18 years old and pretty shy. i met a married-mother 22 year old bisexual ex model (she was a hot blonde) through some other bisexual who'd been at her. i met THAT girl through my friends ex gf. i fooled around with her (not the married one) had some dry sex, saw her tits but that's about it. she had a boyfriend anyway. they are married now.

so i was invited by a friend to go to that girls house one weekend where i first met this married woman. as soon as i sat down they were non stop talking about how they like to be fked. my friend was already in the game cause he knew how it worked. i was just sitting there thinking "wtf?" - i asked the milf what her eye color was (after the sex talk) and grabbed my nuts and told the hot milf to sit on my lap to show me her eyes. oh she sat on my lap alright... and somehow started licking my ear lobe and kissing my neck. the other girl was jealous... but she started doing the same with the other guy. so me and my pal got up and went for a "walk" but before i could even get out the front door the milf jumped on me and kissed me saying "just incase you don't come back" - i did, but she was in her car ready to roll. gave her another kiss and she was off.

FAST FORWARD. her friend wrote me her number down ( didnt even ask for it ) and i called a couple weeks later and we went to her house for a party with some friends. we made out at the front of her house on the grass. she was all over me. not once did i ever make a move when we saw each other. i mean one time she grabbed my dik for no reason. i just said "do it again!" even when i saw her at a club once... she screamed and ran at me, sat on my lap and kissed me with her tw@t rubbing against my jeans! - anyway back to the story... everyone was leaving and she hugged me to say bye so i says: "what you doing? im stayin' here." she really wanted me to stay but felt bad aswell cause she was married. she gave in, my friends left. went inside and my fkn god she was already taking her clothes off in her room and told me to follow her. we went at it for about 4 hours. i couldnt kum. she was wet as a waterfall and was telling me i was better than her husband. phone was going off but she didnt answer... she rode me, i boned her, did doggy style... it was the best! (the husband was at work at the time.) it went from 9pm - 12am or just after.

funny thing is, she gave me a big speech before we went at it: "promise me you won't tell anyone." i did promise but broke it the next day. WOOPS! "and no matter what, always wear a condom." well this is funny cause when the condom wouldn't go on, she threw it away and sat on my dik. after i blew on her chest i was ready to go for seconds, so was she but she was scared her husband would come home so i bailed. unfortunately we never hooked up again. that was my best and first lay.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 18 with AFC stampled on my forehead.

This girl liked me....I didnt really think she was that great but i told everyone i did for some reason. We were in a mates field having a party when i said me and her should go back to mine because it was getting cold and i lived down the road.

Went down the road and had some of the worst sex i have ever had. :D

First times suck in my opinion. Nothing magical about it.....

Sarge On!

Sir Juanalot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First time was drunk in a pub toilet - so romantic lol.

Snapped my banjo string too, so bled a lot. :crackup: :down: