tell me what is hard to get

tarotale

Banned
Reaction score
i have been introduced to how to be a bad boy and get women

CF is kind of clear to me now, so it is ok, but playing hard to get is a mystery

it is basically assuming that she wants you and acting and saying accordingly?

like "don try to persuade me to come home with you b/c i won't"

or "stop watching me too much. i don want you to get hooked" and

$hit like that? give me some insight fellas.

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay,

I see guys confuse this topic all the time, you already have to have demonstrated high value to a girl and she has to like you already before you can play push pull or hard to get.

I see guys all the time try and pull this off and field and they'll ignore a girl that wasn't even into them to begin with which is stupid. Let's be honest here, we're going out to game women, we're out to SEEK THEM, snubbing them isn't going to do ****.

Anyways, getting off my high horse, the important thing I'm trying to convey here is that you need to be of high value or sought after first before you can play hard to get.

Yes, this means being the cool guy, working on your physical looks, etc etc.

Hope this makes sense

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev is right.

I've seen guys on here post about having half-rejected a girl's advance or offer to come round their place. They reason it that they were being 'hard to get' and such things.

If you wanted sex in the first place, you've got a good chance of fvcking up what you were about to get by "playing hard to get". If you've already done enough and it is now on a plate for you, DON'T play hard to get. It's checkmate, take the pvssy.

Also, saying things like "don't try to take me home...I'm not that easy" etc. can very often come across as conceited and if you're trying to throw it in randomly with "****y funny" you've got a very good chance of coming across as pretty weird/creepy as well.

As far as I use "hard to get" is not being a clingy loser who is too available. Don't be hanging around or clinging onto a girl all night like a chump in hopes of getting a sniff of pvssy.

Pakwah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be making them want to fvck you, not the other way around. :)