tell me how im doing

Koheal

Reaction score
so yea i just hooked up with this girl, ive only been going out with this girl for 2 days , i think she is pretty cute, i met her thru my friend, it would start as me n her talkin about random stuff, we would be outside at night at a park and in MA it gets very cold in the autum, so i would tell her to sit on my lap so we can warm up, i would talk to her n make her laugh, put my arms around her, tickle her, n she would be cool about it. Then we would talk online n i would tell her shes cute n she would do the same, so im talkin to her online n i ask her to give me a kiss when i meet up with her tomorrow, i said u arnt scared now r u, i thought u were a big girl, she said ya u right so i dont c y not. So i go to see her the next day, and i greet her, ask her whats up, then im like so wheres that kiss u promised me, She kissed me to my suprise. then we went to her friends house, we made out for alittle, her n her friend tried pinning me down on the bed n put make up on me, after that we talked n made out alittle more, then she had to leave. The next day is actually when i asked her out online n she said yes, its been a day since i asked her out, ive been talkin to her online cause she lives kinda far away n i cant always see her, idk if i m saying the right things online, i have asked her what she likes in me, all she would say is i really like u, she would ask me the same question, and i would give like a longer descriptive answer, idk if i should do this, ive also asked her how far she has been with a guy, she sais she has done everything but sex, i want to know how to get past this barrier, ive also asked her if she was good at giving head, i kinda let this convo turn into me asking her to give me head, she said maybe, i wanna know how to make her say yes, thx guys:crazy:

Last edited:

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2 days and your asking...

Wait a bit.

Koheal

Reaction score
u think??? is there anything else u would recommend me doing to keep this girl interested, I want to get some action from this girl

VdoubleR

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not doing so well in your English class, I believe. :crackup:
On a more serious note, though...

I wouldn't have asked her out online. That alone pretty much puts "He's too damn scared to ask me in person" on her mind. Unless both of you guys are 14 years old. (Never mind; my cousin is 14 and asked his now girlfriend in person).

The day-breaks between texts is good but I suggest you should give her a call next time instead of a text or e-mail. (People tend to reply to e-mails/texts with things they would never, or rarely, say in person or through a phone call).

Besides that, I think you're doing good.

-VdoubleR

Koheal

Reaction score
sweet thx for the advice, i plan on taking this girl by suprise

Young Anikan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea,I agree with VdoubleR,once in a while you can send her a text but if you cant see her in person and you wanna talk,give her a call.And you should of never asked her for the kiss,even tho you got it and you should of never asked her for head.You should never be asking a girl for those thing,you should suggest or insinuate.

Koheal

Reaction score
thx man, i do talk to her on the phone, idk y she likes to talk on aim alot tho, she asked me to take a shower wit her but i wasnt there, so im like i suggest that u take a shower with me when u come to my house n shes like ok

Young Anikan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good,technology is good when its use,not abused.She likes talking more on aim cause she can just type away how she really feels but she might have a hard time expressing how she feels face to face.More action,less talking,if you gotta do aim,try to keep it short,you gotta give her some time to wonder about you.