tell me how i did

kevin1198

Don Juan
Reaction score
Work called me in on the day i was supposed to go to the gun range. so it never got around to that.

Earlier today the girl txts me asking me to hang out and hit up the movies.
so im down for it. so i get pick of the movie. i choose limitless.
we have a thirty minute wait. so i suggest going to taco bell but instead of driving we walk (to pass the time). The whole way there im making her laugh she calls me azzhole throughout the night but i find a way to turn it around on her haha.

we get to taco bell and all i get is a cup of water. skip to the movies. I start conversations every so often during the movie to keep it interesting. At one point she tells me she doesnt like fire. so naturally i pull out a lighter and pretend to flick it on her we play wrestled, got some good kino. that burns a good 10 mins.

what i dont get is that she's keeping a closed body position the whole time. but she stares into my eyes alot and laughs at the stupidest stuff. At the end of the night i really wanted to make a move, grab her hand or something. but as we're walking back to our cars AFC mode kicked in and she gave me one of those hugs from the side. (F*ck) i dont wanna come off as too agressive or scare her away. but i know shes into me (or was) I dont plan on texting her during the rest of the weekend to see if she still is interested enough to txt me first. (did i lose my chance?) what can i do next time around?

EDIT
got a text from her saying her mom wants to meet me.
i ask what she said about me. she said she has a new friend. >= /

MusicMan450

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, sounds a little bit like how my girlfriend was at first. All I can say is escalate your kino. Don't be afraid to nudge her hand, or even make it a point to just tease the back of it if she has her arms crossed. If she doesn't pull away immediately, you're usually in the clear.

Put your arms around her. Make some sexual innuendo. Make her know that you are a sexual being.
Either she'll be extremely turned on, or extremely turned off. If it's the latter, you can most likely just say next. But if she responds well to the innuendo, leans into your arms, and just gets really close and personal with you in general, you know you've got a chance.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good rule is to always start of the date by holding hands.
Another good rule is to kiss within the first 5 minutes.
This is for 1st date.

SpaceKingLolipop

Reaction score
kevin1198 said:
Work called me in on the day i was supposed to go to the gun range. so it never got around to that.

Earlier today the girl txts me asking me to hang out and hit up the movies.From material and from what I've learned, it's always better to have dates that include something physical like rollerblading, inviting her over for a swim, going to the zoo and telling her she looks exactly like the animals, etc. Than sitting down and staring at a movie screen for 2 hours and then having nothing to relate to. Next time, if a girl really wants to watch a movie, you can rent the movie from redbud or a video store and "watch" it at your house(if you know what I mean *wink wink*)
so im down for it. so i get pick of the movie. i choose limitless.
we have a thirty minute wait. so i suggest going to taco bell but instead of driving we walk (to pass the time). The whole way there im making her laugh she calls me azzhole throughout the
night Awesomebut i find a way to turn it around on her haha.

we get to taco bell and all i get is a cup of water. skip to the movies. I start conversations every so often during the movie to keep it interesting. At one point she tells me she doesnt like fire. so naturally i pull out a lighter and pretend to flick it on her we play wrestled, got some good kino. that burns a good 10 mins. The problem here is you didn't pull out a flamethrower which would have led to an instant makeout session

what i dont get is that she's keeping a closed body position the whole time. but she stares into my eyes alot and laughs at the stupidest stuff. At the end of the night i really wanted to make a move, grab her hand or something. but as we're walking back to our cars AFC mode kicked in and she gave me one of those hugs from the side. (F*ck) i dont wanna come off as too agressive or scare her away.She was obviously attracted to you, and it's better to go for the kiss and get rejected than to regret not trying and have the girl lose interest in you but i know shes into me (or was) I dont plan on texting her during the rest of the weekend to see if she still is interested enough to txt me first. (did i lose my chance?) what can i do next time around?

EDIT
got a text from her saying her mom wants to meet me.
i ask what she said about me. she said she has a new friend. >= / Nope, she likes you, and why would she invite a "friend" over just to meet her mother?
- SpaceKingLolipop

Last edited:

kevin1198

Don Juan
Reaction score
true. well i did go over and meet her parents. pretty cool people

the night didnt go so well tho. we sat there and talked. but the more we did the more my frame was crashing down.
eventually i ended up telling her she was attractive. blah blah. i somehow felt this was awkward. (it was i'd imagine)
Here's where i really F*CKED up. I didnt want there to be any akwardness between us so i felt COMPELLED to txt her later that night saying i act like a fool when i like someone, and that im not good at that kind of ****.

she texts back and said "You did fine."
we have a class together and i just wanna soak my head for messing up this bad with a girl in my class.

How can i man the F*ck up and stop being a B!tch?! this girl was hb9 material and she was wayy into me. now i dont even know. is there a way i can fix this?
It's like everytime i think i've made an improvement, in the end i still face the same situation. It's like i can't not be a B!tch. Im about to be a senior and im sick of this.

SpaceKingLolipop

Reaction score
kevin1198 said:
true. well i did go over and meet her parents. pretty cool people

the night didnt go so well tho. we sat there and talked. but the more we did the more my frame was crashing down.
eventually i ended up telling her she was attractive. Telling an attractive girl that you think she's beautiful or cute isn't a bad thing at all as long as you aren't giving her the compliment in order to receive something in return blah blah. i somehow felt this was awkward. (it was i'd imagine)
Here's where i really F*CKED up. I didnt want there to be any akwardness between us so i felt COMPELLED to txt her later that night saying i act like a fool when i like someone, and that im not good at that kind of **** Uh... Not a good idea.

she texts back and said "You did fine."
we have a class together and i just wanna soak my head for messing up Like she said, "you did fine" under the circumstances. Meeting someone's parents for the first time is going to be at best slightly awkward especially if you're trying to make a good impressionthis bad with a girl in my class.

How can i man the F*ck up and stop being a B!tch?! this girl was hb9 material and she was wayy into me. now i dont even know. is there a way i can fix this? The only way you can truly know if she's still interested is by asking her to hangout. This time, try something more physical and outdoorsy like walking in the park or to an ice-cream shop
It's like everytime i think i've made an
improvement, in the end i still face the same situation. It's like i can't not be a B!tch. You're doing great, and the best way to get better is to learn from experience and taking yourself out of your comfort zone Im about to be a senior and im sick of this.
- SpaceKLolipop

kevin1198

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for helping me analyze my problems Space King.
i guess i have to find a way to get rid of all the AFC crap thats been instilled in me. (partly due to my family's values).

for someone new on the board you know your stuff.
cheers:cheer:

well i can chalk it up as a learning experience.
she texts me about not wanting a relationship because we are about to graduate and she's going to boot camp. and it wouldn't be fair to me. (yeah right)

Me:haha naw. look i've ****ed up that bad before so its no difference to me. its straight. haha

her: oh i do like you. you didnt mess anything up. never said you did. im just looking ahead for when i go to bootcamp and we go our seperate ways after highschool.

Me: ok. well i get over things fast. haha, I'll be seein ya tomorrow

her: i dont get over things fast. (im guessing some BS to make me feel better?)

Me: you still down to cause some trouble at the shooting range?

her: i would love to still hang out with you.

anyways another mark on the board, and better knowledge of what not to do next time.

SpaceKingLolipop

Reaction score
kevin1198 said:
thanks for helping me analyze my problems Space King. No probizzle in the hizzle.:cool: But seriously, I'm glad to help. I guess i have to find a way to get rid of all the AFC crap thats been instilled in me. (partly due to my family's values). Haha, I totally understand. My family immigrated from Nigeria, and my parents are STRICT (I'm not even supposed to have a date until after I've completed college). But what I've learned is you can't let limiting beliefs like "I'm slightly socially awkward due to my upbringing" or other lies like that keep you from being your true self or you you want to become. Disk 4 and 5 of "****y Comedy" by David Deangelo is an interview with Sean Newman (who's lifestyle is tangible proof that you can free yourself from self-defeating thoughts because he's 3-4 foot tall in a wheelchair AND he gets laid like a PIMP!) who has fantastic inner game advice and even an exercise to change your belief system

for someone new on the board you know your stuff.
cheers:cheer:

well i can chalk it up as a learning experience.that's the spirit!
she texts me about not wanting a relationship because we are about to graduate and she's going to boot camp. and it wouldn't be fair to me. (yeah right)

Me:haha naw. look i've ****ed up You have to stop saying/thinking this that bad before so its no difference to me. its straight. haha

her: oh i do like you. you didnt mess anything up. never said you did. im just looking ahead for when i go to bootcamp and we go our seperate ways after highschool.

Me: ok. well i get over things fast. haha, I'll be seein ya tomorrow

her: i dont get over things fast. (im guessing some BS to make me feel better?)

Me: you still down to cause some trouble at the shooting range?

her: i would love to still hang out with you.

anyways another mark on the board, and better knowledge of what not to do next
time.
You're doing great, and you can only get better with more experience

-SKLolipop

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch out for your "haha's" when you text. Girls type it to relieve tension, if you pay attention to it. Ex: "ok. well i get over things fast haha, I'll be seein ya tomorrow" It just doesnt fit in there.
Learn when to use it, and when its just wrong.

"her: i dont get over things fast." Sounds pretty legitimate to me.

kevin1198

Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Watch out for your "haha's" when you text. Girls type it to relieve tension, if you pay attention to it. Ex: "ok. well i get over things fast haha, I'll be seein ya tomorrow" It just doesnt fit in there.
Learn when to use it, and when its just wrong.

"her: i dont get over things fast." Sounds pretty legitimate to me.
You know? i never would've guessed it, but thinking back your right about texting that.

maybe it is legit, after all i think going to bootcamp is a pretty legit excuse. (well its a contract for the navy now)
seeing how she was so attached to me when i first took her out. maybe she still does like me. But for now she's on the back burner.

If possible i will want to meet her again. She's easily HB 9. and most of all Intelligent. What do you think about suggesting we be pen pals to keep in contact? (im not saying im gonna wait forever and not take advantage of my next opportunity) but this girls a real good catch, and who knows; maybe in a year or two's time during my enlistment in the air force i will have learned to become the man that i'm meant to be, and things may flow easier.