Tell me daygame is better than Facebook?

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little infair to use 'one size fits' frame on the seduction community. The seduction community advises on all sorts of ways to go about it, its down to the individual to pick what is best for them.

Also a little unfair to say 'low lifes', 'clowns' etc. People out there have to start somewhere. Working as a professional is Fantastic but is it possible for the average professional to start from zero to jump into CEO level? They have to harness their skill levels to get there. And that is what some day game folk do. And because this approach is not suited to one person, that is totally fine. Just find something else that works. If some guy who is a natural laughs at someone for finding themselves in seduction community and calls them a loser, how would that make the person feel? It'll be on par with using terms like 'low lifes'.

Dreama said:
All I talked about in this thread was about STREET game
I'm against street game, and also the malls

I think the bookstore is a good place

Like skinnyguy, I'm also a professional and I'm educated and I value myself, and I've done many approaches on the street, the success rate is very low, It's humiliating and Time-Consuming to be honest.

street is good for dancing monkeys and clowns and low-lifes, and also those who don't have pride in themselves and wander the streets to run after some random girl to talk to her, a girl who will look down at them and is not able to see their real status and value

who is that useless girl who is not yet qualified by me, to reject me and put me down?

The problem with the seduction community is that: it promotes "one size fit all" advice, one pill to cure all species.

some just want to make their ****s wet by any hole, some are willing to put themselves in a lot of humiliating situations just to get some positive response...

street game all the way for them

Ok . I will .

Last edited:

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Unlimited women yes. Are all of them quality though? What % have boyfriends? Many guys will get IHABF even if the girl is single because the act of cold approach is so unnatural.

If you are only approaching the women that look good, you're going to have crap results unless you're hot yourself.

Unlimited women period you safe sad piece of sack shyt....

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many guys will have options.....ur not trying to be that apparently....so feel free to go away....troll ass...i invited you to parties, you declined. Youre not putting ur best effort.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Unlimited women yes. Are all of them quality though? What % have boyfriends? Many guys will get IHABF even if the girl is single because the act of cold approach is so unnatural.

If you are only approaching the women that look good, you're going to have crap results unless you're hot yourself.
What you are saying applies to any situation where there is women. Even college or whatever else. Some have BFs, some some are crazy, some are cool, or whatever else.

Pretty girls can be nicer than average girls as they are used to getting attention. You have no experience and you have s fear of getting rejected so that's not gonna work for you and you don't understand that this is a number game. Just wait for ms perfect to drop from the sky and fall on to your lap.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Actually more like 'night game' at the time.

FaceBook and most online dating is a Buffer against real-time rejection.
Guys...

Rollo himself commented on this thread, just a reminder...

That article he linked was excellent and beyond the truth. I also like how he brought up "leagues." I personally never believed they existed and have always thought of it as an excuse for lack of confidence/game... I remember my friends in high school would always say "she's out of your league!" Got me really frustrated at times from the lack of support, but you know red pill guys can only really roll with other red pill guys.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say fb is something which can be used alongside cold approaching. It takes a lot of balls to cold approach and depending on your location it should be something which makes you stand out. If you get a fb close it is as good as a number. I have done a few cold approaches recently with Asian women here in Australia. I realize I am nowhere near as consistant as I should be. The first was a Fillipino nurse who was very cute, while she did respond it may have turned to nothing, the experience was good, the second was a Chinese Accounting and English Language student, I fb closed her and saw her again at the bustop and she gave me her mobile number. I have also seen a cute girl a few times at the gym who has been checking me out while I workout, she is early 20s and Brazillian although I picked her for being French, fairly confident if I see her again I can get digits or push for lunch out. As for consciously going out to hiton girls, it is definetly not something I would do as you can get shut down if they can pick you are doing it.