Tell me daygame is better than Facebook?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting a little sick of all the men on here who are chasing after women. If you are that h0rny and desperate that you need to use daygame something is wrong. Assuming most guys on here don't look like Channing Tatum, you will get an extremely low success rate from doing this. Now if you're good looking, daygame all day. I feel like such a creeper approaching girls on the street. If I did that I would be singlehandedly adding to their entitlement complex.

Wasn't it Roosh himself who said you should only go after high interest chicks?

Now you're going to ask me where to meet women if not on the street. You will have a much better response rate if you meet women thru your hobbies. If I meet a woman thru my golf games, it's way more legit and I won't look like a perv.

Of course, meeting women thru social circle trumps everything.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
I'm getting a little sick of all the men on here who are chasing after women. If you are that h0rny and desperate that you need to use daygame something is wrong. Assuming most guys on here don't look like Channing Tatum, you will get an extremely low success rate from doing this. Now if you're good looking, daygame all day. I feel like such a creeper approaching girls on the street. If I did that I would be singlehandedly adding to their entitlement complex.

Wasn't it Roosh himself who said you should only go after high interest chicks?

Now you're going to ask me where to meet women if not on the street. You will have a much better response rate if you meet women thru your hobbies. If I meet a woman thru my golf games, it's way more legit and I won't look like a perv.

Of course, meeting women thru social circle trumps everything.
You swim in theory and have limited experience. You actually looked up to playher man, who was a virgin retard.

You keep saying Channing Tatum, Lebron, etc etc. Wtf do they have to do with anything? We aren't celebs. You aren't a celeb so you can't operate like a celeb.

Yes, you only go after girls who show high interest if you want the least headache but you never know where you'll find a high interest girl. It could be day game, could be social circle, work, class, etc. At the end of the day, this is a numbers game, you cast a wide net and see what you catch. Out of 40 girls you approach, maybe 1 will result in a lay. You can do that or you can spend years waiting and waiting for a girl to basically telegraph her interest (which is rare unless you are 10/10 or she has mental issues) or even better yet send a notarized letter professing her interest in you. Up to you.

This video outlines the problem with communities like this very well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB4OzRfCkzo&list=UUFH8kR8gq7nn9GqSpgwu1kQ

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't give a sh** what anyone's views are, just do what you feel is good. Personally I 'd give Facebook a wide berth.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skinnyguy,

Meeting a girl "on the street" is the same as meeting a girl at a bookstore, waiting in line, golfing, jogging, clothes store, doing whatever hobby you like, Starbucks... Etc... It's the exact same concept. All of my purpose rejections have helped me be more open to talking to women I don't know in general. My approach anxiety is very low and so is my "afraid of rejection" psyche. My current goal is to get better charisma skills and form a social circle, this hardly has anything to do with pursuing women. Women are everywhere dude. I'm not sure what you mean by "on the streets" when everywhere is "the streets."

Oh yeah, "You'll have a much better response rate if you're charismatic, use kino, playful, and if you appear friendly." Or also known as: charming.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
Skinnyguy,

Meeting a girl "on the street" is the same as meeting a girl at a bookstore, waiting in line, golfing, jogging, clothes store, doing whatever hobby you like, Starbucks... Etc... It's the exact same concept. All of my purpose rejections have helped me be more open to talking to women I don't know in general. My approach anxiety is very low and so is my "afraid of rejection" psyche. My current goal is to get better charisma skills and form a social circle. Women are everywhere dude. I'm not sure what you mean by "on the streets" when everywhere is "the streets."

from what I take it btw skinny and dreama is they think day aproach is keep yelling to any girls hottie come with me

they are pretty much too shy to leave waht they feel its safe and secure, even if that means taking months to even ask a girl out

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
You see a hot girl and you want to talk to her, then ****ing talk to her. It doesn't matter where and no single place/cyberspace is better/worse.

Play both fields if you can.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
Skinnyguy,

Meeting a girl "on the street" is the same as meeting a girl at a bookstore, waiting in line, golfing, jogging, clothes store, doing whatever hobby you like, Starbucks... Etc... It's the exact same concept. All of my purpose rejections have helped me be more open to talking to women I don't know in general. My approach anxiety is very low and so is my "afraid of rejection" psyche. My current goal is to get better charisma skills and form a social circle, this hardly has anything to do with pursuing women. Women are everywhere dude. I'm not sure what you mean by "on the streets" when everywhere is "the streets."

Oh yeah, "You'll have a much better response rate if you're charismatic, use kino, playful, and if you appear friendly." Or also known as: charming.
You misread my post. I was differentiating between cold approach and meeting a girl through a common interest activity. If you meet a girl through say, a cooking class, you will have 100 times more value to her than if you cold approach because of your common interest (assuming you go regularly).

I'm not "afraid of rejection". I'm more afraid of wasting my time. I work 70 hours a week and I'm not going to spend my time getting to know a girl unless 1) I have seen some interest and 2) I know she is intelligent and hold a decent conversation. Randomly picking up chicks will lead to a majority of them being completely incompatible with you, or them having their "guard" up because you're just another person with a penis to them.

I have not yet seen anyone prove that daygame is effective. Getting one lay out of 100 approaches is not effective; it's borderline pathetic.

Instead of preaching "cold approach", we should be preaching building your own interests and going to targeted events that that will both make you happy and also possibly match you with someone who is compatible with you (so you don't end up on here 2 months later crying about some BPD you met on the street).

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
You misread my post. I was differentiating between cold approach and meeting a girl through a common interest activity. If you meet a girl through say, a cooking class, you will have 100 times more value to her than if you cold approach because of your common interest (assuming you go regularly).

I'm not "afraid of rejection". I'm more afraid of wasting my time. I work 70 hours a week and I'm not going to spend my time getting to know a girl unless 1) I have seen some interest and 2) I know she is intelligent and hold a decent conversation. Randomly picking up chicks will lead to a majority of them being completely incompatible with you, or them having their "guard" up because you're just another person with a penis to them.

I have not yet seen anyone prove that daygame is effective. Getting one lay out of 100 approaches is not effective; it's borderline pathetic.

Instead of preaching "cold approach", we should be preaching building your own interests and going to targeted events that that will both make you happy and also possibly match you with someone who is compatible with you (so you don't end up on here 2 months later crying about some BPD you met on the street).
I'm not advocating that you shouldn't be doing what you enjoy and possibly meet women there, but I am advocating that approaching a girl is approaching a girl regardless of the situation. You're still cold approaching even if its a common activity or event. With that being said, just approach any girl you deem attractive. Why would you waste a possible opportunity? It's not pathetic it's going after what you want and even you fail you get right back up, that is NOT pathetic.

And success rate with women? Come on... That's weak talk.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skinny seems like he wants his girl in an already pre packaged box like an iphone.

Meet a girl at a cooking class cuz we both like to cook, speak the same lingo, dress similarly. "Im already your perfect match cuz we both like similar things"

Yea its true i like raver chicks cuz i enjoy the occassional festival, but some people want their opposite so blah blah blah.

Talk to everyone...its not cold approaching. Its being human. If she gets wet and you get hard....bingo.

Your dream girl is just a hello and a smile away. You build common interests after youve been sexing...not common interests and then sex. Sounds like a polite way to prolong what nature intended.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:

You can meet a BPD on the street, class, work, etc. What does that have to do with anything? If you know what to look for, you won't get stuck with a BPD. It's pretty simple. You can't even tell if a girl is a BPD until you hang out with her a few times, especially the high functioning ones.

Now if you aren't good looking to average looking with above average fashion, yes, cold approaching will suck, especially on the better looking girls. But that is the point, to work on yourself and your social freedom, which is the biggest benefit of day game.

You keep talking value this, value that. The fact is most girls aren't gonna want to f**k you, high value or low value. A good majority of the time it doesn't even have anything to do with you. You keep swimming in theory and thinking about bs like alpha, beta, value, status, etc. You take Leonardo Dicaprio in the streets and he even he wouldn't pull every girl he approaches. It's just the way it is. Women are much more picky. If you want to get laid, maximize your looks, style, and social freedom. That's all there is to it. There are girls who would only seriously date rich, successful men but it doesn't mean they wouldn't be open to fvcking a guy if they find him physically attractive, and that guy could be you.

Are you looking for a GF or to get laid? Watch Chris from goodlookingloser's vids. He pulled a girl into his car within 5 minutes using day game.

The way you are talking is you want to look for a highly compatible GF, which according to studies, even dating sites with their matching algorithms aren't any better than any other sources of meeting and dating people. Having a petty hobby in common with a girl doesn't ensure longterm compatibility, anyway. Longterm compatibility is based on similar religions, views on how to run a family, shared views in relationship dynamics, cultural similarities, similar ideas and expectations for where both people see themselves in the future, etc. It's very hard to find what I am describing and your best option is casting a wide net and filter through it. That's the whole point of the abundance mentality.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
_sideways_ said:
Skinny seems like he wants his girl in an already pre packaged box like an iphone.

Meet a girl at a cooking class cuz we both like to cook, speak the same lingo, dress similarly. "Im already your perfect match cuz we both like similar things"

Yea its true i like raver chicks cuz i enjoy the occassional festival, but some people want their opposite so blah blah blah.

Talk to everyone...its not cold approaching. Its being human. If she gets wet and you get hard....bingo.

Your dream girl is just a hello and a smile away. You build common interests after youve been sexing...not common interests and then sex. Sounds like a polite way to prolong what nature intended.
I guess my flaw is I'm pickier than other guys on here. It seems like you and applegoo will talk to anything that has a vagina but I have standards and screen hard.

I don't care about ONS. I'm only looking for a relationship.

One HB 8 recently texted me but I didn't text her back because she didn't have anything to offer other than her looks. While I'm dodging a bullet you're probably getting manipulated by women who know you are desperate to get laid.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
I guess my flaw is I'm pickier than other guys on here. It seems like you and applegoo will talk to anything that has a vagina but I have standards and screen hard.
That's a big assumption, lol. It's not true at all.

Right so there's a HB8 you were talking to and didn't try to fvck her, lol. Yeah, you dodged a big bullet in your head (if even true). The reality is that you c0ck blocked yourself. Fvcking a girl != you will fall in love with her. But I guess for you, it's different. You are only screening girls for a relationship, not whether or not she'd be someone you want to fvck.

You aren't interested in random sex with people, so why are you here? Oh didn't you say you were spinning 5 plates somewhere?

That's the problem with these forums, people just make up sh1t. lol

Do yourself a HUGE favor and read this: http://www.goodlookingloser.com/entry/get-laid-online/pua-dating-forums#!kmt-start=30

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:

One HB 8 recently texted me but I didn't text her back because she didn't have anything to offer other than her looks. While I'm dodging a bullet you're probably getting manipulated by women who know you are desperate to get laid.
Im picky as can be....but i do talk to anything with a vagina because its not about looks, its whats on the inside that counts. And im just making friends. While ur hb8 didnt have anything to offer, it doesnt mean u cant be friends with those who are lesser than you, or lack certain traits you deem worthy.

Sounds kinda stuck up. Like when an hb doesnt give you the time of day because ur this type or have this car. Now those chicks screen hard.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo said:
That's a big assumption, lol. It's not true at all.

Right so there's a HB8 you were talking to and didn't try to fvck her, lol. Yeah, you dodged a big bullet in your head (if even true). The reality is that you c0ck blocked yourself. Fvcking a girl != you will fall in love with her. But I guess for you, it's different. You are only screening girls for a relationship, not whether or not she'd be someone you want to fvck.

You aren't interested in random sex with people, so why are you here? Oh didn't you say you were spinning 5 plates somewhere?

That's the problem with these forums, people just make up sh1t. lol

Do yourself a HUGE favor and read this: http://www.goodlookingloser.com/entry/get-laid-online/pua-dating-forums#!kmt-start=30
lol style will help you get laid? ok. I guess those bums who smoke weed all day have mad style then.

in my experience, you don't need to spend a single cent to get puss.

yes you are right, i'm screening girls for a relationship. I guess that makes me a beta faggot, right, like the guys on here who have girlfriends?

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:

Well vagina will always lead to more vagina...

Why do you want a relationship so bad?

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
lol style will help you get laid? ok. I guess those bums who smoke weed all day have mad style then.

in my experience, you don't need to spend a single cent to get puss.

yes you are right, i'm screening girls for a relationship. I guess that makes me a beta faggot, right, like the guys on here who have girlfriends?
Would you quit with the strawman ****? No one ever said just "style."

Like I said, when it comes to day game, it's a combination of how well you physically look, hygiene, style/fashion, and confidence/how well you speak. The better dressed you are, the more it will accentuate your physical look. The better you look, the more women will be receptive to you. This is common sense.

No one said anything about beta or not beta. It's not "beta" to have a gf. I don't think in terms of "beta" or "alpha" and I don't buy most of that BS, as I said in your "alpha NFL thread."

And in your experience, you have VERY LITTLE. It's obvious from the way you speak and think.

Me personally I am not the best at day game and want to improve and increase my own social freedom. I am not afraid to admit it and I am not afraid to admit i'm not some slick lady player spinning 10 plates. I don't put up a front, but I have enough experience to know that if you are purely just looking to get laid and fvck top grade p*ssy that is DTF, looks and social freedom are the most important factors, not how "ALPHA" you seem.

Read this article: http://www.artofmanliness.com/2014/07/07/the-myth-of-the-alpha-male/

Dreama

Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo said:
Like I said, when it comes to day game, it's a combination of how well you physically look, hygiene, style/fashion, and confidence/how well you speak. The better dressed you are, the more it will accentuate your physical look. The better you look, the more women will be receptive to you. This is common sense.
then take your own advice and go out into the streets of your city and put your theories to test

Just post your findings ok?

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dreama said:
then take your own advice and go out into the streets of your city and put your theories to test

Just post your findings ok?
I can't work out why you cared enough in the first place to start a whole thread on this. Do whatever gets your dïck wet and go

Dreama

Don Juan
Reaction score
watch this video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpHMPXnjPk4

vitaly, He has apparently done thousands of approaches

watch the last woman he picked up (cough!!) , she looks like a crackwh0re

she probably doesn't even know what Facebook is.

if that's the type woman you are after, then by all means hit the streets.

I can't work out why you cared enough in the first place to start a whole thread on this.
to share some knowledge, get some back, and plant a seed in the minds of those who care.