Techniques

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm familiar with doc love's approach to the game. I'm also familiar with some nlp and approaches and what not.Also I've read pook and senior fingerz in the dj bible years ago. What technique has worked for you?

dankane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having no technique and realizing that if you need a technique, you have too much time on your hands and women are too important to you. In other words, ***** is too important to you and therefore, at the core there is probably some level of neediness, insecurity and desperation.

Techniques don't resonate with me. I say get to the core of evolutionary psychology and realize that you are either a provider beta or a genetic contributor alpha. Then chose which side of the coin you want to be on, change your behavior, actions and lifestyle to be congruent with that side and let the chips fall where they may.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
NONE! can learn to banter,flirt, and just be a man without learning a "system"
I wanted to build a boat. I figured it was small, I don't need to pay someone $40 for detailed plans. So i found some info online, a couple large forum posts of a dude's build, and went at it.

I've screwed the pooch a number of times already and hacked my way out. There are still pieces of plywood in my backyard. I still don't have a boat, and at this point I could have picked something simple up on craplist and been on the water already.

Don't underestimate the usefulness of plans, especially for noobs. What seems elementary to someone that's already knee deep in it is very hard for the noob to get to.