Teasing Her

Natt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I've been seeing a girl for about 2 weeks now.

I know to keep her and to go further I have to

AMPLIFY THE ATTRACTION.

Now please remind me of all the ways to do this
BEFORE I BECOME A WUSS ! ! !

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hell are you talking about? Do a search for tips, cuz there are plenty around... And read the bible.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep..and what the hell does amplify the attraction mean? You're being pretty vague.

Green_Day

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go out and see other girls because you can only act a challange for so long but you can be a challange forever. If shes going out with you you probably dont need more attraction but more rapport. The amount of attraction needed is minimum it is more important to create rapport. I can't really give you more advice until you give more information.

Natt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers for the advice Green Day.

For those who don't understand the term AMPLIFY THE ATTRACTION.
It's basically creating more attraction between a person that is already attracted to you.. This keeps the relationship interesting, exciting.. etc. ALL THE GOOD STUFF.
I just need some Quick Tips on how to do it.. This can help all of us.

Keep it comin.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Natt
Cheers for the advice Green Day.

For those who don't understand the term AMPLIFY THE ATTRACTION.
It's basically creating more attraction between a person that is already attracted to you.. This keeps the relationship interesting, exciting.. etc. ALL THE GOOD STUFF.

Keep it comin.
why dont you become an interesting, cool and funny person to be around. Therefore that will automatically amplify the attraction, known as creating rapport.
So improve yourself and all else, including girls will follow.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone's looking for the quick-fix these days... Sigh... Good luck with those quick-fixes buddy...

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep the inner game of a dominant male.

Don't forget that in every situation, there is an opportunity to amplify attraction and an opportunity to kill attraction, or in other words, lower your sexual value. Know how to handle tests and pass them all with flying colors.

Always keep sexual tension going. You wouldn't want her to lose interest. Use "two steps forward, one step back" (david deangelo), "push-pull tactics and tension loops" (swinggcat) and basically make her keep chasing you.

But also remember that the key to life is balance - you dont want to go to any extremities. If you're too indifferent, she will give up on you. And im pretty sure you dont need to be reminded that if you're too nice, you will be seen as a wussbag AFC and therefore unnattractive...but theres a reminder anyway lol