tattoos?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
As long as its not one of those gay tribal or asian letter tattoos.

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you even ask this question? If you're not going to get a tattoo for yourself, then you don't have any business getting one. This decision is for you to make, not others.

For the record - tribals and kanji aren't necessarily 'gay'.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....because our opinions should carry weight when you're the one who has to live with the decision for the rest of your life.

Please read Sammo's post about "getting that certain girl".

OneByOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
im probably going to end up with alot of tatoos, i just see myself ending up with sleeves on my arms

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
if i ever get myself looking like i want to im thinking about getting a small superman s on my shoulder or high on my bicep just because superman is the **** and i am too

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Reaction score
While I was in Europe this summer, I visited one of my old friends there. He had a tatoo on his left shoulder, and it was an asian symbol. When I asked him what it means, he said "Love". He also told me that since he wears a lot of wife-beaters wherever he goes, girls constantly approach him and ask him what it means, and it's a great way to meet new girls, and people generally.

Just something to think about, it can be an expression of your individuality as well as being great conversational material.

katoom

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really dont think you should be getting a tattoo to 'express your individuality' or as a 'conversation peice' Come on, you think your idea of individuality is gonna be the same when your 50?
Choose the tattoo you want, then wait a year. If you still want it after that time I say go for it.
I got my ink done about 6 months ago and Im still really happy with it.