Tattoos

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not a tattoo guy. I'm 28 and I've never been inspired to tattoo anything other than POSSIBLY something family related on me. And even then, I look at old men with tattoos and think they look dumb.

However...

Tattooed women turn me on. Alot. I might get a tattoo just so I could fvck more of THEM!

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
really..thats weird its the opposite for me. i think old guys with tattoos are badass. their skin is old and saggy because THEY'RE OLD! no ****..the tattoo is a part of their skin so it should appear the same way after years and years.

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
falconslax89 said:
really..thats weird its the opposite for me. i think old guys with tattoos are badass. their skin is old and saggy because THEY'RE OLD! no ****..the tattoo is a part of their skin so it should appear the same way after years and years.
haha so true, people always say its going to look bad when your old...as if you dont have any tattoos your skin will be looking great...lol

Plus when im sixty or seventy why the fvck would I care about my looks anymore. Ill be doing lines of coke off the coffee table in the nursing home

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir Psycho Sexy said:
haha so true, people always say its going to look bad when your old...as if you dont have any tattoos your skin will be looking great...lol

Plus when im sixty or seventy why the fvck would I care about my looks anymore. Ill be doing lines of coke off the coffee table in the nursing home
no ****...when im old im gonna look at my tats and remember when i was young and all the fun times i had. they will bring me good memories. by then im probably not gonna be trying to pick up *****es...i like the tattoos and my wife will too and thats all that will matter

Capodeciña

Don Juan
Reaction score
Copacabana Beach playing Butt Samba with Brazilian
JCballin88 said:
Here's the other important question in regards to guys who are seriously inked up. How are those sleeves gonna look in 10 years? 20? What about when you start getting old and your skin is hanging off your body?
It looks awesome.

Haven't you seen those So Cal Old azz veteran chicanos? I'm not talking about the bald headed idiots with bandannas throwing up gang signs. I'm talking about the Zoot Suit wearers of the late Sleepy Lagoon era.

Those guys are in there 50's and STILL have there fine-line black and grey ink and it looks better than ever!

Besides, I'll be a grandad still kicking azz with my ink, fvcking some 18 year olds girlfriend and getting ran out of the house by him.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission
This user is on your Ignore List.
lol.
falconslax89 said:
i know this...im just saying it makes it easier. its a conversation starter. IT DOES ATTRACT GIRLS. definitely....and wait...let me get this straight...you have almost 900 mosts and your on here telling guys what does and doesnt work with women, yet you've never been laid. somethings not adding up my man. i graduated high school a virgin and at 20 cant count the girls ive ****ed on one hand, and i can tell you its not that hard. thanks but no thanks.
Go f*ck yourself. You don't know me or anything about me, so don't judge.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's very hard to categorize people with or without tats these days. To say they do/don't fit into various socioeconomic classes may have been valid 50 years ago but not today.

Having said that, I don't have any tats and don't really like them, on myself or on women. I've dated a number of women who had them and only one woman's tats looked good on her. She had one on the back of her neck just under her hair-line and 99% of the time her hair obscured it. For some reason I thought that was very sexy. Otherwise they're just trite and cover up some nice skin.

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
lol.

Go f*ck yourself. You don't know me or anything about me, so don't judge.
i know, from my basic knowledge i have acquired by being a human being, that someone who does not know how to do something should not teach another person how to do that thing. doesnt that make sense? you dont have to get angry!:cry:

katzorange

Don Juan
Reaction score
JCballin88 said:
Here's the other important question in regards to guys who are seriously inked up. How are those sleeves gonna look in 10 years? 20? What about when you start getting old and your skin is hanging off your body?

im heavily tattooed and i will enjoy them when im young, by the time im old, il just be waiting to die. and i can say, i was a bad ass when i was younger... or at least looked like one hehe

katzorange

Don Juan
Reaction score
JCballin88 said:

im heavily tattooed and i will enjoy them when im young, by the time im old, il just be waiting to die. and i can say, i was a bad ass when i was younger... or at least looked like one hehe

Or il look like a bad ass grampa, and i can fUkk my granddaughters gfs hehehehe