taller dudes

phillyb

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'9 and pretty comfortable with my height. Was wondering though if taller dudes are packin' more....well you know.

What say ye.....

Parsifal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen a midget guy during a rock show and he had this really hot, tall girlfriend (no sh1t).
So I guess when it comes to this, size doesn't matter... Some women love tall guys, some love 'em small, some don't care at all.

Parsifal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wee I did :D

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Parsifal
I've seen a midget guy during a rock show and he had this really hot, tall girlfriend (no sh1t).
So I guess when it comes to this, size doesn't matter... Some women love tall guys, some love 'em small, some don't care at all.
I had a few classes with a midget guy in college. And no joke, this guy was the center of attention with all the chicks.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want guys who are taller than them usually.

Tall women are an easy lay-btw if you're tall.They don't have that much to choose from as most of us want smaller women.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Parsifal
You're using generalizations base on one example? I know many girls who are a little obsessed about height who have dated all men 6'+. Overall it's not a big problem, but some girls are shallow about height and will only date faily tall people. If they are, who cares let them choose to do as they wish. Their loss. That's the kind of mindset you should have about this....not wallow in being "too short".

PYROTAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
Women want guys who are taller than them usually.

Tall women are an easy lay-btw if you're tall.They don't have that much to choose from as most of us want smaller women.
quoted for the truth.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that is rubbish. If a woman is hot, no matter what size she is men will give her attention. Besides very few women are over 6 foot and there are lots of guys over 6 foot who aren't bothered by their height as they are taller than them. Personally all the girls i go for tend to be at least 5"10 and if anything i get more success with smaller girls.

PYROTAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Matt Rogers
I think that is rubbish. If a woman is hot, no matter what size she is men will give her attention. Besides very few women are over 6 foot and there are lots of guys over 6 foot who aren't bothered by their height as they are taller than them. Personally all the girls i go for tend to be at least 5"10 and if anything i get more success with smaller girls.
what the dude was saying is that woman sometimes prefer people who are actually taller than them which limits the possible number of guys that she would usually go for.

so say a girl is 5 9, some guys are uncomforatble with girls that are as tall or taller than them.

but the hell do i know, im 6' 1"

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just a matter of preference, but in my experience, girls usually prefer guys who are taller than them. Height makes you more dominating. I have seen where it's the other way around (the chick is taller than the guy), but the guy was whipped like butter.

Asesino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right.. Mostly these days, woman preffers taller guys because they show dominance and the girls could lean on them. That's the biggest disadvantage of being a short guy but still, it depends on the woman.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to disagree with you..I am 5 foot 7...and Ive pulled many more girls than taller guys..I know I am natural good looking person..but still..domance and size have some correlation..but its ur attitude and personality that decide that

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Reaction score
who f'kn cares?....besides you?