Talkin bout love

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on talking about love with women? Such as...whether or not she has ever been in love, whether or not she believes in soulmates, etc. And by women, I mean women that you are interested in, not platonic friends.

brekke

Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked about it with a girl the same day we met. She told me she has never been in love but could not describe what she thinks it is. I would prefer that to a psycho that has been in love with a few people before.

And I just told her that I never have been, and never would be. Wishful thinking maybe. She said that was sad, and that I would be able to love one day. And she fell in love with me for a while even, but after I was a total a-hole it has worn off I think.

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what would be the point of talking to them about it?

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
terran2k said:
what would be the point of talking to them about it?
It would definitely stir up an emotional response. Whether it is one that will help my cause or not is what I'm unsure of. If this question were posed to me, I'd probably say no, don't go into that stuff, especially if it's not an LTR type thing and you just wanna bang her. I'm just wondering if anybody has any experience with this sort of thing.