talk infront of her boyfriend

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you saw a decent looking girl and she was giving you signals and her boyfriend is right next to her, would you go up to her and flirt with her try to convince to with you....at it is you've got no chance with her, of course she might say no, but your chances might only increase , ...so would you do it ?

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might eye sex her, give her a thrill, but that's about it. Don't need the boyfriend catching on and walking over to you. Do you?

ERIC

Reaction score
I wouldn't make a move.

a) she might just be a little flirt trying to see what guys will notice her or anything around that ballpark.

b) she might have just thrown out a friendly smile or something, nothing more. Some girls are just naturally happy and bubbly like that, I know a few of them myself and they've told me that just because I smile at someone doesn't mean I'm interested.

Finally, like the other replies you don't want to be taking any trips to the emergency room or dentist, that and if you get in a fight with her b/f you'll look like the a** and she's not gonna back you up over her b/f.

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by realnycguy
It might be a good way to visit your dentist......and what makes think that when she is with you she aint gonna pull the smae sh*t......think about it.....

B
she might feel shes a better match with the other dude, needs a change of bfs ....