Taking new girl to McDonalds for dinner

Caliente Ice

Reaction score
No, no, no. A real man would take her to an expensive seafood place, order lobster, and tell the waiter "The female will do without tonight, she looks like she's been eating a bit too well lately".

Make sure to look very satisfied with each bite as she watches you eat.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
You people don't have checkers/rallys near you guys, do you. Superior to all other fast food except white castle.
Spoken like a true deprived soul that has never eaten at In n Out Burger. Long live the west coast.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah!!:up: :moon: :up: :crazy: :cuss: :p ;) :cheer: :yawn: :crackup:

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see any reason why you would go to MacDonald's in the first place. I find the food disgusting, too fat and taste like plastic. I live in Amsterdam, and there are plenty of food places where I can eat better food for the same money I'd spend getting a Big Mac menu.

When I take a girl out, I usually take her out for coffee, tell her to go Dutch(since we are Dutch I usually do it as a little joke) but most girls actually propose that them self, and then go for a walk. I prefer to walk around the city with the girl with coffee in my hand than that I prefer to sit at a table staring into her eyes(which is fun, but can also be done while sitting at a pier looking out over the river, making it much more powerful).

And when we do end up spending long enough together to make it to dinner time, I just prefer to take her to a student eating cafe, where I can have a very good meal for a combined 20/25e(So, I'd spend 10 ~ 12.5 for my own food and have her pay her half). And the locations are low key aswell, altho a bit more classy than MacD's...