Taking it further; Do it in private!

NHY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, you see this hot looking girl at work / school and you want to ' meet ' her. Well, take my advice, do it in private! Trust me, I don't know how many AFC's ( Myself included ) would screw things up and say it in public.

I guess the only way many AFC's, and I still consider myself one, is going to learn is though trail and error, but at least I did something about my fear!

In short, tell her you need to tell her something in private and then tell her your feelings for her. Do not, I repect, DO NOT, say it in front of everyone at work / class, etc, you'll only embarrass the girl and yourself!

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While its okay to take a girl in private to talk to her, it's not okay to do it in fear of getting embarassed. That's called being a wuss. Also, don't tell a girl your feelings for her when you first meet her. This is what will lead to the embarassment you speak of, first and foremost. I see that you're new here, I can understand why you made these points... but after reading up on the material on this site, you'll change your tune.

Good luck to you.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good idea in theory. In practice, how would you get her "privatley"? if you follow her round you'll just get busted by the police for being a stalker. Just grab your balls, walk up and talk to her. Trust me, she wont think you are creepy.

Faze

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wanna meet a girl, don't meet in her in private and tell her your feelings. This is probably one of the worst things to do and will probably scare her away. I think doing this is kinda AFC.

Satan Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
First you tell a girl you don't know that you have something to tell her, and bring her to somewhere private. This will surely put her at ease. Then of course you tell her how you feel about her. I'm not sure if I could handle all the tang I would get using these techniques. :rolleyes: