Taking Control

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In our group there's a guy thats always talking the loudest and making the jokes. It's time to take away his position and retrieve my spot as the head of the group. Problem is it seems everyone is so supportive of him that i dont have much supporters to begin with. what can i do

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
find a new group?

sounds like politics man. and politicians suck. dont start flingin insults and all that. lol

if u wanna be the leader, be a leader. walk out in front of everyone and lead the way. when everyone is arguing about what to do or where to go, decide on something and go with it. its all natural selection man. so just do what comes natural and take over. thats all i gotta say.

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i know, leading and stuff i do all the time, but this guy, you can say hes the "attention *****" of the group.

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm pretty good at commanding part, but when it coems to attention its all diverted to him.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
attention *****s suck..... there is this one guy in our school, thankfully i dont talk to him or anything. but he like runs across the cafeteria and jumps on tables and stuff, screamin and acting crazy. weirdo....

i guess the best thing to do is try to get away from him. like make some excuse so he ends up seperated from u and the rest of the group. if u do that enough, they'll look to u for their leader. give it a try, see how it flys.