Take some time to throw knowledge on this lil head of mine

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how's everyone at sosuave.com? =p nothin much just stoppin by to get a lil knowledge from all the masters here on this site...i'm in california now if anybody knows my history...i came from new york...i had no choice but to move with my family who wanted to live in cali cuz i didn't want to get a job and my own apartment in new york, start my own life and not finish school...i have a girlfriend in new york which is driving me crazy right now cuz i met a girl here in cali...a coworker who i can't really figure out all that much yet...i told my girlfriend about her and she's loosing trust in me yet i know how much she's crazy for me...i hate it cuz me and my girl have a really good thing goin on...it's one of those type that you think will last forever cuz you two are just chill together...we talk for hours everyday...say i love you and all that...talk about the future and just damn good for each other...but my coworker...she is gettin on me...i'm not goin to lie...this girl is hot...i mean hot...ugh man...sides shiftin right now...i'm startin not really to fall for her but the fact that my girl isn't with me makes it easier for her to infiltrate me you know what i mean?...it's really hard right now...my girl is always cryin every night...i always got some crazy shlt to tell her about the girl at work that's just nightmare for her and it's hard for me that i'm always hurting her...like today...my girl doesn't know about this yet...but this girl at my job after work went to the restroom...changed and put on a really tight shorts...and asked me if i wanted to ride with her...i did...i couldn't resist...we had a good talk...got to know each other a lil bit...i didn't ask for a number, aim, myspace or any of that...just said thanks and went on my way...i'm really feelin this chick right now...it's funny though cuz as hot as she is i really didn't get that butterfly like i don't know what to say or shlt anymore...thanks to this website i guess...yup i'm a recovering afc right now...i don't know what to do...ugh...i know i shouldn't be thinkin negatively about everythin but i'm a lil worried that if i go for this chick which i'm starting to feel that she wanna get with me...i don't know cuz i didn't ask if she has a boyfriend or w/e...just tryin to be strictly friends or w/e...but yeah i'm just startin to let the puzzle solve its self up...but yeah i'm worried that if i dump my girl and stay with this new chick that someday this new chick might dump me too for w/e reason...plus i'm afraid that my girlfriend won't be able to recover from this break up if ever you know...my head's gettin a lil big i know but seriously i really don't know...PLEASE!...i know i wanna be a DJ...i wanna be a man and solve my own problem cuz that's what a man do but i really need help from all the ones who had been through this and just knows this field really well...i know most situations are different from each other but shlt shlt shlt...i'm starting to become a player...a player in terms of relationships not lasting like a mofo...ugh!!!!!!!~

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ignore the other post please...i have no idea what happened...but yeah...=p

Buck Rogers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, stop worrying so much. And theres no need to tell your girl (NYC) anything, just see where it goes.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buck Rogers said:
Dude, stop worrying so much. And theres no need to tell your girl (NYC) anything, just see where it goes.
ugh...easy said than done but i guess you're right.

B4IFURU18?

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read this post, mulled it over for 3 hours, and still can't figure out WHY IN GOD's NAME YOU WOULD SAY ANYTHING TO YOUR GF ABOUT SAID GIRL!

Use your head man. I've been in an LTR, and know that talking about any other women, especially when yours is 3K miles away is BIG TROUBLE.

That being said, don't say a peep about your co-worker to GF. Don't cheat on her, be honest with her, and give this relationship time. You're probably just lusting for this chick.

She's hot, you're horny, and your GF is a long ways away...normal feelings. You want to **** her brains out, I know I would.

Just take it slow, and if the feelings get stronger and stronger, make a decision.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B4IFURU18? said:
I've read this post, mulled it over for 3 hours, and still can't figure out WHY IN GOD's NAME YOU WOULD SAY ANYTHING TO YOUR GF ABOUT SAID GIRL!

Use your head man. I've been in an LTR, and know that talking about any other women, especially when yours is 3K miles away is BIG TROUBLE.

That being said, don't say a peep about your co-worker to GF. Don't cheat on her, be honest with her, and give this relationship time. You're probably just lusting for this chick.

She's hot, you're horny, and your GF is a long ways away...normal feelings. You want to **** her brains out, I know I would.

Just take it slow, and if the feelings get stronger and stronger, make a decision.
i told her about the girl cuz it's been getting harder and harder for me to say i love you knowing i'm falling for another girl...she's really crazy for me and told me that i can do w/e i want and she'll stay with me no strings attach...you're right...i guess i do wanna get in this new girl's pants...ugh i hate it cuz i see hot chicks all the time and i would never approach knowing i'm content with my girl but this chick just goes after me and i fall easily for nice girls plus she's hot you know...i'll take your advice...i'll keep my mouth shut...i'll go back to new york this september...between those days if my feelings do get stronger by the time i get to new york i'm gonna have to break it down for her...sigh...i can breathe better now...thanks!~

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Oh my Christ.

This sh!t is unreadable. Perhaps you should get a book on grammar and study that for a spell? Using elipses marks to start a different paragraph absolutely kills this sh!t you've written.

Horrible, truly fvcking horrible.

Makro2323

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you retype this in a way that's more readable? It honestly hurts my eyes just to look at it!