Take a look. PLZ?

Reaction score
Hey guys I dont know why I'm asking you for help but maybe becuase I guess no one else can. I need to write an essay(a good essay) describing myself using quotations. Yes your probaly thinking what the hell is this guy want? why us?, plz I don't even know how to write an essay or what qualifies to be an essay let alone pick a quatations by a famous person that best describe yourself. Its important that I know what qualifies as a good essay tho. Like the maximum paragraphs or what you should tell the reader in each parahgraph. Help??!?

This is crucial for me to get into one of the best school in my district. PLz Im really ambitious and I'll do anything to reach my goals even if its asking advice/help from people I dont know.

biketrials

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you tell me more specifically I can help you out with the amount of pages. But I think you should just find quotes by people you like and use their quotes and mannipulate them to be used for you. For instance I like Seinfeld so I could just watch a show and apply it to how my life is. Something like this. The paper I would guess would have to be at least two pages long.

I hope this helps a little

Maybe you should get a writing tuitor as this would help you greatly in your goal for college.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
i once came across a website that had many quotes by many famous people. some were deep, some were stupid, some were funny. i suggest you search the net for "famous quotes" or "personal quotes". maybe u'll find a similar site.

in the meantime, there are a few sigs around her with quotes from famous people. i remember seeing Ralph Waldo Emerson somewhere...

and hey, u can use the ones in my sig, tho i doubt they'll help u out.... hehe.

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Odds are it only has to be a few paragraphs. No more than two pages. If you want to seem intelligent, use quites from famous poets or presidents, not Seinfeld.

Do a google search for famous quotes or something like that and there are a ton of websites with them. Pick a few that you think describe or go along with your personality.

grr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another option is to write an essay about a lifechanging moment to prove you have certain principles. Colleges always dig that.