tactics of dating girl w/ a bf...

runna4

Don Juan
Reaction score
So she has a bf, which she hasn't directly pointed out to me. We went out on the first date, and everything went fairly well. Very compatible and comfortable. Just didn't try the kiss close.

I more so know that she has a bf cause her bro told me and I'm good friends with him. Anyhow she's leaving for a week to see this guy... and ummm she didn't tell me about it eventhough I talked to her yesturday and she's leaving tomorrow.

Should I call her up and just be like so what are you doing this week, so that she will tell me? Or should I just let her go, call her up when she gets back or something, and be like gee thanks for telling me you were leaving. Am I supposed to hint that I am upset about the situation or what? Cause I am.

ceekay

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm no expert DJ here but I definitely don't think you should show that her boyfriend bothers you, nor do you really have a right too. I have a very similar situation with a girl I know who started flirting like crazy with me second semester even though everybody knows she's got a guy back home. Many people will tell you not to pursue it, but should you decide you want to it's more a matter of being sensitive to the situation but not making it an issue between the two of you and through time showing you're better for her, cuz all these b****** are always looking for something better. Either be patient, or leave it alone.

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she leaves her boyfriend for you, what makes you think she won't leave you for another guy?

Also, as long as she can get away with it, she'll be with both of you. You know how much having two guys want her probably stokes her ego?

-- Zero-

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -Zero_h0uR-
If she leaves her boyfriend for you, what makes you think she won't leave you for another guy?
-- Zero-
so true

but give the girl a break if shes cheatin on u with her BF cut her a lil slack

id give her a call though to jus throw her off her game.

lol

;)

[A]rtful[DJ]

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm personally I wouldn't really bother, its just not worth the trouble..

But hay that's just me...

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating girls that are taken is a challenge, even tempting but its a gamble. For me personally, if I found out that a girl I was dating was getting some **** on the side, I'd drop her like a sack of bricks. I wouldn't beat the hell out of the other guy though because she should learn to have enough self control to just stay exclusive. However most boyfriends are insecure and will probably pound the **** out of you.

My advice to you is to still have her but look around for other options. You are "the other guy" and she can drop you like nothing if she feels her boyfriend is getting suspicious of her. I think you should just let her go on her week vacation with her man and afterwards, just resume.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A DJ doesn't need to poach off the AFCs. Leave the poor guy's btich alone and go fcuk all 9 of her best friends instead.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just cause she has a boy friend does not make her off limits. If she wants to cheat on him, that's her business. She hasn't commited to him, has she? Any ring on her finger?

Chances are, she may go see her boyfriend and break it off with him.

How many relationships end when one party meets someone new?

Mazman

Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's just a week, let it go.

Just call her a few days after she gets back for another date.

runna4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Gosh I was just laying up last night contemplating about this...

Well it's actually somewhat complicated. The guy freaking lives in another state, and is in college. OK, I kinda hinted to her if she should trust him or what not, and I could totally tell she was getting really insecure. She got disappointed all of a sudden and wanted me to drop it, and then we set up a date to "go out" together.

I just can't figure out what the reason is for not telling me she was going to see him... obviously there has to be a reason.

I think I'll wait a few days, then call her on the cell... she'll be in the other state. Just to see "what she's up to" and if she says oh I'm in Kansas, I'll just be like "Oh gee, I appreciate you telling me you were going out of town... have a fantastic time" and hang up.

Or I might just restrict my emotions and wait till she gets back. I'm going to somehow show that I wasn't "pleased" with this situation but definitely stay in control...not going to like cry about it or some sh*t.

The only reason why I am "pursuing" this girl is b/c she was just casually saying that she's probably most likely going to break it with this guy b/c she's about to go to college, this guy has been in college for awhile, and then there's me going to be a senior in high school.

I heard from some "sources" she said I was a total gentlemen, and that she's never been treated so well before... all I simply did was open doors for her, pay, just simple @ss stuff like that, and she said no one has ever done that before for her. So.. I duno maybe she'll realize I would be better for her, or maybe she'll just like to use me. She definitely has a kind character though so I doubt she would do that, and I can detect that.

Guess the best thing to do is go for kiss test next date, when she gets back. I hope that guy isn't f*cking the hell out of her.

runna4

Don Juan
Reaction score
After she gets back, I'm only going to be in town for 2 days, before I leave for 5 weeks, hahaha.

Maybe I shouldn't tell her about that... but maybe that would just be gay. We'll see how things go.

Eminem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor, when she gets back, take a nice long sniff and lick of the gina! If you enjoy the taste of another guy then you are all set...if not well then, NEXT her or tell her.

E

gr8one

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her go...Say Nothing!

She MAY be going to break up with him!..lol..

Just don't overthink this whole issue...Besides, if you put yourself in HIS position, you probably wouldn't want to know that she cheating on you, right?...

I dunno,...I was the OTHER guy many times in the past. And ALL of those relationships were FUN, no doubt about it, but they were only fun at the moment. I guess I realized one day that I couldn't have a commited relationship with a girl who cheats etc....

Kharma..etc..

:cool:

runna4

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's been loyal to him. She hasn't 'cheated' we haven't done sh*t except spend some time together. Hopefully (I know this is bad) but hopefully she's breaking up. However I don't know why you have to go spend a week with him (sympathy fu*k too?).

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay away from girls like this, dude it's not even worth the trouble.

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the only situation in which it would be okay to keep seeing this girl is if you are also seeing other people. Investing too much into this girl is not smart if she has a boyfriend; dating other women levels the field a bit. If she knows she's got two guys on call, it's just too much of an ego stroke for a girl. Unless she's got obvious self-esteem issues, there is absolutely no reason to stroke a girl's ego.

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice, krd.
Runna4: who cares if she has a boyfriend? You said that she might be breaking up with him. If you just don't want to share her with this guy, though, then forget about her. Plenty of other fish....But if you do want to pursue it, then get her to think of you as the better man.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all I simply did was open doors for her, pay, just simple @ss stuff like that, and she said no one has ever done that before for her.
The "pay" bit here is not good if you are making a habit of it and paying for everything.

She has another guy (for now at least), you are buying her stuff or paying her way AND you aren't getting any...

You must be feeling charitable, you're making her life very pleasant.