Sweet revenge.. gone wrong?

Finch

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did something kind of dumb. I live here at the dorms at my college and was unlucky enough to get the same dorm as my ex girlfriend. In fact she is probably not even 5 feet away from me.. I live directly above her.

Now our relationship has been over for a very long time. I'm currently involved in a strong and committed 6 month relationship to a girl I'm totally crazy about. She knows about my ex, knows she lives below me, and doesn't have any problem with it because she knows I don't have feelings for her. She has several classes with her actually and they knew each other as acquaintances from high school.

There has been a recent problem with my ex because she's been trying to get my girlfriend to hang out with her and this guy friend of hers that has a huge crush on my gf. She's been kind of interested in our relationship lately.. asking about a recent promise ring I gave her. My ex was really curious about the meaning that she begged me to explain it to her for 40 minutes. My ex is involved too, and claims to be happy in her relationship of close to a year, so I don't know what to think. So because of this my ex has been in a lot of recent discussions and my girlfriend was a little worried that maybe I might have feelings for my ex still. I found out about this and I explained to her that I really hate this girl (She had my parents house vandalized, she's nuts!). My girlfriend seemed to be satisfied.

Well the little bit*chs that live down stairs have been throwing tomatoes at our window because they're not too fond of my suite mate who happens to be my best friend. We had to get them back. So there was this gross used condom in my trash bin. And I mean it was f-ing gross.. lol.. she wasn't completely off her period so it was still a little red and full of ***. Anyway, we wrapped it around my ex's door knob.

Thinking about it later I think that was a bad idea.. a really dumb idea. Just because I wouldn't be too comfortable with my girlfriend staying in a dorm with her ex and putting used condoms on his door. That's kind of f-ed up. Not to mention the recent problems we've been having with her. And also it could be embarrassing for my girlfriend having her bloody condom displayed.

So I have to tell her I think. At least before my ex does, if she ever does. She might. Anyway, I'm just going to tell her how it is. I'll tell her what happened and explain to her that it was just a bad joke gone wrong. Maybe I'm totally expecting the worse and it's nothing.. but you never know.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
play dumb, you know notting:cool:
say: i'm not the only one who this biach has problems with, who's to say it wasn't somebody else.....

somehaw i don't think your g/f is gona recognize the condom

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't say sh*t! Do not have conversations with your ex. anymore! If she says hi, say hi and that's it, the END, no begging for any explanations, no nothing. She will ruin you dude, you can't play at her level, so dont' even try. Stay away from the ex.

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
that was really dumb, wait....no it was stupid.

hide in the closet.

heater528

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt say a word !!!! Do your roomates know you did it. If you did it solo and the only people that know u put the rubber on the door are on this forum then dont say anything at all... It was a very very very dumb move on your part.. Tomatoes should never be followed up by blood and semen filled condoms... its like dropping an atomic bomb on someone that hit you with a paper airlplane !

Finch

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it was so stupid. I don't even know why I did it. Maybe it was a final act of revenage for the past relationship too? Who knows.

Anyway, I can't deny it. The condom is unqiue. The chances that somebody else would have put a yellow, bloody condom on the door knob is slim.

I gotta tell her what's up. That's just going to be a trip.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her to shut her fycking hole grow up and leave you alone.

you guys are acting like freaking 12 yr old children? and your in college??

geez..maybe im an old man..but that stuff we did at age 15 and 16.

tell her to stay away from you and your bussiness.

you need to grow some balls and lay your ground out...no ex of mine will breathe a word to my current gf..