Swedish AFC

Svullo

Reaction score
Hello I am an computer science student from Sweden. Where I study there aren't many girls around and my hobbies are also very male dominated.

So I never get any girls here in Sweden, the only action I ever see is when I travel abroad. In other countries it's much easier to have sex with hb's.

Why is it impossible for me to do the same back home in Sweden?

Tomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Find out where the ladies hang and go there.

Svullo

Reaction score
Everywhere I go the girls are either going out with their boyfriend or busy with a group of girls. I don't have enough courage to approach an entire group of girls.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to a nightclub, dance intimate with the girls, make out with them and take them home... it's easy here in sweden to get girls.

Så länge man inte är för fet för ett **** :p

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
Go to a nightclub, dance intimate with the girls, make out with them and take them home... it's easy here in sweden to get girls.

Så länge man inte är för fet för ett **** :p
Make sure to flex the muscles too... :)

Levrone

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF man I always thought that scandinavian chicks are the best in the world and that they approach the guys.

I think you're just on the wrong places. Do you live in a big city or a small village? I don't know sweden very well but I think if you don't live in a big city you just live in the middle of nowhere (sweden is big :p).

On my vacation I met some scandinavian girls... and I can tell you they're the best. They're blond :)D) and they just go all the way. Bad thing is, I dont live in sweden.
And you live there and you don't do anything.!!!!

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scandinavian girls are waaaay better looking then in the rest of Europe.

Svullo

Reaction score
I live in Göteborg, the second largest city with a population of about 400 000 - 500 000. The thing is I am to fat for a ****...

And the bars and clubs I like to visist play heavy metal and there aren't many girls in those places, and most of them are already taken.

I believe going to a normal club would be a waste of time because I would feel even more uncomfortable around girls att normal clubs.

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Svullo read the bible man.. being fat is no excuse.. im in Malmö. peace

LittleBigOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scandinavian girls are pretty indeed! The woman from there are looking very independent, educated and sometimes a bit cold.
It doesn't mather if you are fat. By showing self confidence and show you are not needy you can get far! It has al to do with personality! And if you show personality you can get far with Swedish girls! Any girl actualy...
Gotheborg is a large town. Enough girls over there. You should not complain, only when you life in Amal or above the artic circle!
So go get them, those Swedish girls! You make me jealous by living there!

Nice talking to you...
DW Netherlands