Summer HS Bootcamp Week 1 - Fvck it

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:trouble:

So...

Here we are, the long awaited summer bootcamp. You're probably expecting some motivational speech or some influential words of wisdom, but fvck it...

Those are my only inspirational words for you. Fvck it. Go back and read them again.

Now one more time. And really try to understand this phrase. It's a simple one, but one with extreme meaning. This bootcamp is going to be the most challenging one yet, and you WILL be pushed to your limits. You will sweat, you will feel nauseous, and you will feel a million butterflies racing through your stomach.

Fvck it.

Who cares? No big deal. This is only a singular moment in your life. A life that will be filled with 29,200 days - approximately. Now, you can do nothing in this singular moment, and it will MEAN nothing, for the rest of your life. Or, you can take ACTION, and this moment may have an impact on you until the very day you die.

You nervous yet?

Meh,

Fvck it.

Your task this week is to cold approach at least 10 different women whom you have never met before, and hold at least a 30 second conversation with each and every one of them.

These are not women from your past or present, these are women of your future, women you've never met before.

It doesn't matter where or how, but you must hold at least a 30 second conversation with at least 10 different females.

Sound too tough? Too easy? Fvck it. Get it done.

I told you this would be the most challenging bootcamp yet.

You will have until July 1st to complete this task.

Bonus Task!
If you know me, you know I'm a fan of blowout openers and public embarrassment.
So, for this bonus task, you will do the Dubstep Blowout Opener.

It goes something like this:
-"Hey guys, hold on, I need you to help me with something!"
-"So basically I'm a musician, and I'm trying to expand into the dubstep area."
-"I've made a few tracks but I'm not really sure about them...tell me what you think"
-"SKRILLEX DROP THE BEAT!"
-"BRROWWWW CHICKAKHCKA ZZZURRRGGGJJJURRNNINGGGGGGG BOW BOW BOW BOW MOOOOORRRZZ BRUM BRUM BRUM BRUM BOW BOW VROOOOOMGGGG STUDDADADA CRUSSKKSS CRUAUUUUKKKKKK BOW BOW BOW WRUP WRUP WRUP"

:up:

You must then deal with their responses and try to keep the conversation going for as long as possible. I like to just stand there awkwardly for a while until they say something...with a weird look on my face. Also, this must be in a public area.

Also, this challenge is not completed unless you do it completely sober. I want you to experience the painstaking embarrassment without the aide of alcohol or substances. The pure adrenaline you'll feel after you do it will be.....liberating.

Fvck it?

Welcome to the Summer High School Bootcamp!

Last edited:

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/10

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupid Q, but when is the latest date that this should be finished?

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
apocolipto said:
Stupid Q, but when is the latest date that this should be finished?
AlexLefty said:
You will have until July 1st to complete this task.
^^^

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two questions; Do we get 2 weeks for every assignment?
And I guess parties are not done? I mean; I'm going to 4 different parties this week, and I'm sure I can approach there, but on the street is different, harder.
Any info on that?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weeks overlap, so you get 3 more days for each assignment, but during those three days, you will have 2 assignments.
Parties are allowed.
Remember that one should write an FR for each week of this bootcamp.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMusic said:
FR should be posted here or in your own journal?
I would like to have my own in my journal. However, I don't know if everyone else reads all the journals like I do.
Let's have all FRs posted in the thread of their assigned week. If you want, then you can put it in your journal too.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm on Ritalin constantly so the only time I'll be approaching sober is at parties. Ironic huh? I'll start taking them at school instead of before school so I can at least get some in the morning.

Also my favourite technique of fate is to just say the most sexual thing that comes into your head. It very rarely gets me blown out and is in fact the basis of my game.

Bernoulli

Don Juan
Reaction score
This one's gonna be tough. Just a question. Are girls who work in shops, retail etc eligible for this task? (They do get paid to talk to customers so thought it might be cheating to talk to them)

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMusic said:
I mean; I'm going to 4 different parties this week, and I'm sure I can approach there, but on the street is different, harder.
Any info on that?
On the street is perfectly fine. It's called a cold approach. Try this:
"Hey wait stop, sorry I don't usually do this but I saw you and you're ****ing cute so I had to meet you"

Bernoulli said:
This one's gonna be tough. Just a question. Are girls who work in shops, retail etc eligible for this task? (They do get paid to talk to customers so thought it might be cheating to talk to them)
Yes those are perfectly legal. They're known as "hired guns". I got my 1st one on a hired gun actually.

Nick1886 said:
**** me this is going to me hard
Don't think about it. Simply put...
fvck it.

Nick1886

Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexLefty said:
On the street is perfectly fine. It's called a cold approach. Try this:
"Hey wait stop, sorry I don't usually do this but I saw you and you're ****ing cute so I had to meet you"

Yes those are perfectly legal. They're known as "hired guns". I got my 1st one on a hired gun actually.

Don't think about it. Simply put...
fvck it.
Think I'll try and get out to the park during the weekend with my mates but no way I'm getting out of single figures

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexLefty said:
Bonus Task!
If you know me, you know I'm a fan of blowout openers and public embarrassment.
So, for this bonus task, you will do the Dubstep Blowout Opener.

It goes something like this:
-"Hey guys, hold on, I need you to help me with something!"
-"So basically I'm a musician, and I'm trying to expand into the dubstep area."
-"I've made a few tracks but I'm not really sure about them...tell me what you think"
-"SKRILLEX DROP THE BEAT!"
-"BRROWWWW CHICKAKHCKA ZZZURRRGGGJJJURRNNINGGGGGGG BOW BOW BOW BOW MOOOOORRRZZ BRUM BRUM BRUM BRUM BOW BOW VROOOOOMGGGG STUDDADADA CRUSSKKSS CRUAUUUUKKKKKK BOW BOW BOW WRUP WRUP WRUP"

:up:

You must then deal with their responses and try to keep the conversation going for as long as possible. I like to just stand there awkwardly for a while until they say something...with a weird look on my face. Also, this must be in a public area.

Also, this challenge is not completed unless you do it completely sober. I want you to experience the painstaking embarrassment without the aide of alcohol or substances. The pure adrenaline you'll feel after you do it will be.....liberating.

Fvck it?

Welcome to the Summer High School Bootcamp!
Without alcohol? Fvckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. I'll probably end up doing it sometime next week, hopefully both with and without alcohol. Fvck it.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Without alcohol? Fvckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. I'll probably end up doing it sometime next week, hopefully both with and without alcohol. Fvck it.
Did that just for you big boy. :D