Summer: How everyone spending their time?

Outer Influence

Don Juan
Reaction score
So now that its summer break (assuming you have a summer break where you live), i'm curious as to what everyones doing to occupy their time?

I love breakdancing, and do alot of that, maybe 2-3 hours a day, and i try to throw in an hour of weight training as well, but the day still feels pretty empty.

Anyone else?

Inc. ®

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, since this is a seduction forum, why don't you go pick up girls?

I wish you students would get back in school, though...you run way too much interference out in the field.

darth yoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Self-improvement in every area, including, but not limited to;

-Bulking up (added about 25 lbs since classes ended in early May).

-Studying and practice for upcoming semester (Music major).

-Reading books on some interesting topics (philosophy, religion, pyschology) for self-improvement.

-Sharpened up my wardrobe

-Dodging crazy internet chicks

-Meditating on the force

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by darth yoda
Self-improvement in every area, including, but not limited to;

-Bulking up (added about 25 lbs since classes ended in early May).
What kind of cycle you running, lol???

Im a bb'er. no need to hide anything from me ;)

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Working 60 hours per week at my internship (only 40 of which are paid, but you know -- gotta impress the bosses to get a job offer at the end of it all) and then passing out when I get home.

I seriously fear for how I am ever going to meet women when I graduate next year...I mean, I simply don't have the energy to do ANYTHING after work on weekdays.

Outer Influence

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel what you're saying, cheat. When i have school, its takes all my energy to juggle school, work and bdancing.

It's funny, cuz if you think bout it, it really takes 10 mins to walk out, find a chick and run a mission. But it's getting out of the door that's hard, especially when you're never in the mood cuz of all the pressure.

Just a personal thought.

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's summer and i'm still in school. Yay for triple pace organic chemistry :down:

Schlep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Losing weight, strength training, studying for class, reading some books, watching baseball, taking in a few movies. Women are kind of on the back burner right now since college towns get pretty slow during the summer, although I am taking an HB8 out this weekend.