Summer Girl

jpeg

Reaction score
Aight here is the situation im in.
I've known this girl for about 2-3 years and we are good enough friends, many of my guy friends have tried some really weak AFC stuff on her and she shoots em down real fast. Lately though I have been inadvertently getting closer to her (I wasn't trying to game her or anything, I guess my reading these posts have bled into my personality a little (thats the point right? :p )and she was starting to give me IOIs and actually inducing kino with me, this was a couple weeks ago. A couple weeks ago however, exam prep started up so everyone had very little time for anything, (O btw she is a grade lower than me so I had 0 classes with her) right near the last week when i decided to nut up or shut up before school ends for the summer, her brother got into a car accident, he was fine but she was under a lot of pressure/stress, so for 3 days she was either really depressed or out of school, either way, not good for me. So it is summer now which means no classes, but it also means that most of my family is away (every1 who can take me places is gone basically. As i only have my permit I can't drive myself anywhere, and nothing is really nearby) So I am stuck at home for about a week, meanwhile there are parties going on Wednesday Thursday and Friday, which I could convince her to go to if I was able to go myself. (I've been trying to get some of my friends to go / bring me, but no luck so far) So essentially, me options of meeting girls right now are down to almost 0, and my options with this girl as far as I can see are low as well.

So my main questions are, how can I close with her?
and, is there anything I am missing? (opportunities etc)

I appreciate your help

thanks!

jpeg

Reaction score
Dont worry Nino, Ive known her for a few years but I didnt really think of her as a possible target till recently so its not like ive been waiting till now. I aint pinnin my hopes on her, Im not getting any one-itis lol

bassmastajazzyj

Don Juan
Reaction score
If by being alone by yourself you mean you have the whole house to yourself for a week. I think that means YOU should throw a party.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nino-Tk said:
Meh hommie 2-3 years!?...wow man I don't know, the situation seems pretty bleak, however have you tried telling her to come to your place? Whatever you do, don't pin your hopes on her only.
Yo, dawg...I feel ya.