Summer Bootcamp

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup. Apologies for not organizing this earlier. Right now Im at the airport with limited internet, so I'll edit this post later. Basically, I want you to say if you're joining or not. Sign ups will close on sunday. (Of course I'll be lenient, but it's for convenience). Bootcamp will commence shortly.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sign Apoco up :)

Other thing,Can't we make the week's shorter so that they would fit in with vacation?(Although I'm not sure if it's like this for everyone, but my vacation is only 4 weeks??)

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in,
I have 8 weeks left of summer vacation almost exactly, so timing that's what the time frame I will be using.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in. Will be in Israel for one week soon, which would make communication hard, but I'll still try.

DJ BREN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds cool! I'm down for it, going to France for two weeks then I have no school till September.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh.......

Can't guarantee I'll try, but nonetheless

In

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Wait, what do you do?
South African to American translation:
Prelims=midterms. (I think thats what they are called. Mid year exams essentially, very important)
Matric=senior. Being in matric means you're in your last year of high school, university entrance is currently the highest priority.

So basically I have to decline because I have massive exams coming up that will really help me get into university. Due to my country's racial past, being white is now a disadvantage in terms of getting into uni.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DanZy said:
So basically I have to decline because I have massive exams coming up that will really help me get into university. Due to my country's racial past, being white is now a disadvantage in terms of getting into uni.
That sucks hey.