Summarize: Gaming 5-7s vs. 8-10s

Kool4Katz

Don Juan
Reaction score
They pass my boner test, so what the hell. :moon: I would appreciate the differences here if you are trying to get "normal" chicks, even those who might be awkard/nerdy and really suspicious of anything moving about them vaguely male.

Aspiring1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't make myself hit on anything lower than a 7. I'm a quality over quantity kind of guy. I'm pretty attractive, though, so I can afford to be pickier.

20lbs overweight has proven to be a no-go under all circumstances.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nowadays you get sh1t tests and crap from any kind of girl, so no point in aiming at below 6, the only reason why guy aimed to that league was because they were used to be grateful and treat you good in past.

Most of all, how can you keep an erection with a girl below 6? u either need to be drunk or be completely in the dark..

Kool4Katz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehhh don't need critique of my attraction. Let's just say a 7 or 8 to me can be a nerdy 6 to the rest of the world.

So again - how to game girls who aren't all up on their own beauty??
Could this actually be harder to pull off!?!

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember that this 1-10 scale isnt universal. One mans 8 is another mans 10. One mans 5 is another mans 7.5. Dont think there is one "right way" to game a girl based solely on YOUR perception of her.

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kool4Katz said:
Ehhh don't need critique of my attraction. Let's just say a 7 or 8 to me can be a nerdy 6 to the rest of the world.

So again - how to game girls who aren't all up on their own beauty??
Could this actually be harder to pull off!?!
Normal game/Don Juan/Alpha Male skills. :rockon:

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Serg897 said:
Remember that this 1-10 scale isnt universal. One mans 8 is another mans 10. One mans 5 is another mans 7.5. Dont think there is one "right way" to game a girl based solely on YOUR perception of her.
This.

I couldn't and wouldn't date/**** an ugmo, but I have my own 1-10 ranking.

Kool4Katz

Don Juan
Reaction score
ilikecharlene said:
This.

I couldn't and wouldn't date/**** an ugmo, but I have my own 1-10 ranking.

Come on guys. This logic falls apart. While I already acknowledged people have unique rating systems we can all agree girls are aware of their collective rating. And my whole point is how to game average looking ones. Obviously I'm going to be somewhat attracted to them.

It would awesome to get input into my actual question. Judging from posts above, every girl is relative yet that defeats the foundational premise that hot ones behave differently than others. So once again - how to game middle of the road ones? How to game ugly ones?? Someone must know. Personally I think they're suspicious and guarded types

EvilAgenda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5-7, practice girls, if you are attractive and pretty cool that is usually enough to f-close.

8-10, treat them like normal people and DO NOT under ANY CIRCUMSTANCE be phased by their looks. Keep saying offhandedly how hot some of the other girls are, and she will not be able to handle it and crack and say something like "Hey, you know, guys find me attractive all the time." That's when you got her, let her keep qualifying herself to you.

ngdonjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
you need to neg the F*ck out of 9's and 10's. 100% uncaring a$$hole badboy game. I've actually never gamed anyone below a 7-8, 7-8 (on my level more or less) you need to be more well rounded. I'm attracted to 5-6's but havent had any success with them for some reason.
I'm wondering if it's easier to get the more attractive ones. Because the hottest of them all have done so many guys that it's less of a big deal for them. Those that come across as less attractive may have had only a few guys at most and thus it's a bigger deal for them.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The hotter they are, the more opportunities they have so the more likely they are to find someone they like better. Also, the more likely they are to dump you for something minute.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell you that hotter girls are nicer than ugly girls. Ugly girls just act nice but they have so many insecurities they need a lot of reassurance and it goes at the cost of your own manliness sometimes.

With an HB9-10, you can just tell her what the deal is, she may get upset initially, but she will be attracted. At least that's when I lay down a rule.

I might get game from 9's randomly sometimes, while all the 7-8's are giving me a hard time. The 9's are very nice and they can actually get just as nervous as 7's and 8's, but they're not as shy! So it's always a boost to my ego.

Let me tell you this retarded little anecdote which is applicable EXACTLY to this topic.

I was sitting at work, and I thought a colleague of mine was about to pass around the corner, so I had my eyes and expression fixed a certain way. Then a HB8/9 walked around the corner and I gave her the look that was meant for my colleague. Well I immediately noticed the positive reaction.

You just have to greet all girls openly really, but without investing.

What makes me get bad results with hot girls is the idea inside my own heads that hotter girls are arrogant.

That's basically my stumbling block. And if I stumble upon an HB9 like that, giving her an arrogant look will NOT work. What you need to do when a girl is being *****y is overpower it with politeness.

If a girl stands in front of me and looks me in the eye, I tell her hello EXPECTING her to say hello back. I hope you guys understand this.

It's loosely related to forcing IOI's, which is something Adam Lyons explains in his video on qualification.

To cut my story short, if you see an HB9 just treat her like a little child who you would like to respond politely to you. Not condescendingly, but forcing an IOI out of politeness.

I agree with bigneil that they may be more likely to dump a guy.

Concerning negging though, I don't think it's that helpful unless a girl is already invested in the first place.

I think if a HB9 gets negged she'll most likely already know what's up. I mean, what are you going to neg an HB9 on? Girls go out to enjoy themselves not to get insulted.

Negging never really got me anywhere that I can think of unless the girl was already quite interested and I just had to break down that b*tch-barrier.

I suppose that negging is more appropriate to b*tchy girls. For HB9's, I recommend what's known as forcing IOI's.

Another reason you guys might prefer to NEG an HB9 is to basically give yourself *insurance* in case you fail, that you can just blame it on the neg. It might be better to try something more outlandish as showing politeness to an HB9. That doesn't mean being nice though. That's entirely different. When you're nice, you smile. When you're polite, you conform to certain formalities(AFAIK).

If Brad Pitt negged a girl, she might be very upset.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women are same and want the exact same thing. So treat them the same way. When you calibrate the amount of "as$hole" you put out with the woman, you largely take a risk of having it blow up in your face. You could get away with more with the hotter ones, thus collecting the bigger prize, but not always. Some hotties are clever too and can see through the bad boy act.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Chamber: REALLY good points man, I noticed similar in another thread: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1898982&postcount=8 where the hottest girls are actually the nicest, and sometimes the least sluttiest.

But you CAN and maybe even SHOULD neg hot girls too. Your negs need to be more advanced. I'm a good looking guy, so when I neg a girl on her appearance/look, it almost ALWAYS works out worse than if I had complimented her on it, actually. But when I neg her BEHAVIOR, or some aggregate of their looks AND personality/behavior, it's on.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't game 'em as hard. Think of 9s as a pit bull and 6s as a beagle. They still need discipline but you don't really have to lay down the law like with the pit bull. If you're going 5 or below for whatever reason, you may even need to encourage them and hit 'em with a little romance once in awhile.