Suicide

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My trains home are delayed because someone decided to kill themselves and walked in front of a train. Suicides gobup this time of year.
What would drive you to the point of suicide?

Murse

Don Juan
Reaction score
The things AFCs will try to get a date...

The Grey Fox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah happens alot doesn't it, people throwing themselves in front of trains, really sad.

Can't imagine what it would take for me to consider suicide, it would have to be a real tragedy like losing EVERYONE important to me, because if there is at least one person who still cares about you and is still there for you then you just can't do that to them.

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is really sad is nobody gives a thought for the poor train driver, who has to go though the rest of lives with the thought that he/she ran somebody over... Why ruin their Christmas? Its really selfish.

Personally, life is too much fun to kill yourself.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Cinamon said:
My trains home are delayed because someone decided to kill themselves and walked in front of a train. Suicides gobup this time of year.

All humans have a limited capacity to handle stress.. mentally and physically.. wen that limit is reached due to inadequate outlets for relief, an individual can have extremely negative reactions the worst of which are suicide murder and rape..

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I strongly disagree with the typical western beliefs about suicide as I think suicide is a brave act.

Its so brave an act in my opinion I'd be too cowardly to ever go through with it if I wanted to.

Losing all my family members for example might make me want to commit suicide but I know I'm too cowardly to ever go through with it.

Cowardly because I guess I'm afraid of the unknown.

Not fear of some ridiculous religious notion of hell but moreso fear of possible horrific physical pain that lasts and goes on quite a long while before my body finally dies or worse some assh0les save my life and I wake up all fvcked up from having attempted to blow my head off or I'm kept as a braindead vegetable on life support syphoning up taxpayer dollars for this idiotic society's peace of mind.

My suicide method would probably be with a gun as if I were suicidal and brave enough to go through with it I'd obviously really want to end my life.

Attention wh0res male or female simply take a bottle of pills because they are simply crying out for attention and sympathy that way.

People that truly want to commit suicide use more final methods like hanging or guns especially.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
KontrollerX said:
People that truly want to commit suicide use more final methods like hanging or guns especially.
I would choose carbon monoxide cause you just fall asleep then die..no pain at all.. I used to think that gun shot was painless but then i saw a vid online of a man shoot himself and it was not painless at all .. He blasted a hole in his head and he was huffing and puffing and gargling violently for about 5 mins.. im sure he was in pain..:nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

Last edited:

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you guys talking about suicide in the Don Juan Discussion forum? Somebody told me that this site was about banging chicks...or something along those lines.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not kill myself just because it would upset a lot of people who are close to me and it not worth it either.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my friends tried to commit suicide last week. It was really a cry for attention. People who blame all of their problems on everyone else and do nothing to change themselves or their situations and won't grow up...screw em. Your cry for attention isn't gonna work, be a damn man and fix the damn problem!

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unusual topic on this forum but I'm compelled to reply as the topic is quite close to me...

A girl in my class at univeristy killed herself a couple of months ago by jumping infront of a train. It came as a huge shock to all of us because she was always so happy and bubbly....just goes to show you cant judge abook by its cover.

Her mum was devastated...and even I (only knowing her from a couple classes) found myself quite hung up on it for a while, obsessing about it......The thought of this sweet girl jumping infront of a train just seemed so unreal and unthinkable...and so final.

It is something that happens in life...and I cant comment further because everyone is different with their sensitivites, vulnerabilities, backgrounds, personal lifes etc.

dalynxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
People do that in London all the time especially on the Victoria, District and Piccadilly tube (Subway) lines. It is a really selfish way to die because it takes hours to clear up and people can't get home sometimes if the live outside the capital. My friend saw a man jump in next to her in the Distirct line and she couldn't work for 3 days because she was so traumatised! It haunted her for many years....all limbs spread across the tracks and a bit of brain splashed out as the wheels smushed him. Yuck.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were in chronic pain, terminally ill, or badly deterioating to a point that I would become a burdon on my family (financially or otherwise) ..... I would consider it.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah this topic belongs in Anything else section...

I dont think i would ever commit suicide. If it came to that point i think i would join the military and fight the bad guys..hey if i die so what, at least i died fighting for something.

Noob said:
i dont think i would ever commit suicide, if i ever would- id do it in a spectacular fashion, like some sort of Saw inspired contraption in my basement, or i would try to shoot the president or something like that, i certainly wouldnt waste my life by ending it in some lame ass way that no one will remember.
I cant stand that. Here in USA recently people have been going on a killing spree before killing them selves. There were few high school/ college shooting sprees where 10-20 students died. There was also i guy who shot up a gym before killing himself because he couldnt get girls. I think thats very selfish and stupid. If you want to kill yourself , thats your choice, but why would u want to kill someone else too. Why destroy someone else life too.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Cinamon said:
Haven't really given it much thought...are they still running the Gilmore girls? Or wait, is big still beautiful?

I see your focus on self improvement disregarding all negativity is going well then :down: Suicide is for losers, what else needs to be said?