Sucess sucess sucess!!!! And i thought that it was imposible!!

newplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage

A DJ success with women is when he gets the second date! Most women do not jump into a strange guy's car just because he offers them a ride out of nowhere. By offering her a ride you are supplicating her a$$ and so far she gave you nothing.

Oh that's true with supplicating.

Is it a different story after approaching the girl that interests you, and seems like she is into you and you offer her a drink at a bar or when a girl does you a favour and you offer something inr eturn say coffee for helping you pick out clothes at the mall, ? Is that considered "supplicating? what is the story behind supplicating?

cffrmw

Don Juan
Reaction score
i love how so many people are dissing on this guy "thats not a success because...". stfu. how many of you have done what he just did. i'm guessing none. and what makes you think its a fake number? he didnt even ask for a number. who the hell would say "let me see your phone so i can put my number in it" and then give you a fake number? it doesnt even make sense. i'd say a date is a given as long as he doesnt do something incredibly stupid when he calls her.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DANG IM SCREWED!!!

lol today even though my heart was beating fast as hell i decided to call her to get the first babysteps going, at first the phone rang like 5 times and i just hanged up after that, then i called again and she picked up on the 2nd ring but my phone died!!

Lol now im not gonna call her again, until tomorrow, now i gotta see what excuse ima pull out, i think ima simply tell her that i called her last night but my phone died, i mean it aint that hard to believe and it aint no lie neither so.... ( lol i bet that once she finds out that that was me who called her she gonan think some bs)