successfully asked a girl out

smoothtalker72

Don Juan
Reaction score
i finally got up the courage to ask this girl out, shes pretty busy and lately shes got alot of things that she is involved in. when i asked her out she told me she was pretty busy and she would also have to get her parents' permission so i just told her to let me know when she would be able to go out one night. i know shes interested because she is the one who came on to me. she even went as far as to take my phone playfully and refused to give it back until she was finished putting her number into it. the thing is, the girl hasnt said a word about being available or not and it has been about a week and a half since i asked her out. we still talk and shes still just as flirtatious. i dont want to ask her out again because im afraid it might make me seem desperate or something. should i just remind her casually to let me know when she can go out?

goldenrocker91

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont ask her when shes free say something like "hey lets go to the movies friday" or something along those lines. YOU set up the date, not her

vivalarebellion

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with goldenrocker. People procrastinate just because they can, you'know, always tomorrow. She's already flirting, just give her a time and a place.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^Bible_Belt is on to something here! I've done just what he said, and it lets them know you haven't put all your eggs in 1 basket. It will get her fired up, in a good way. Watch how she will start chasing after you, or at least want to be more EXCLUSIVE w/you.

goldenrocker91

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is kinda irrelevant but you kno wht i hate? when u do what bmx just said but u get alotta ugly chicks chasing it.. its kinda annoying lol but its worth it if your gettin the hot ones too

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, like you all said, he should set the time/place. Start out small and cheap.

Teh_Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
i also know a girl thats pretty busy working two jobs and doing school. but shes pretty free to go out whenever she wants to when she has time. i found out like two time slots that shes always free if she doesnt have plans.

not to hijack you thread, this could also help you maybe kinda the same deal. but if i know when she should be free and i wanna ask her out, should i ask awhile in advance to try to beat her makin plans, or should i wait till like 2-3 days before when i wanna go out? shes pretty social so she'd prolly have plans if i wait toooo long

smoothtalker72

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the advice, its kinda hard to set a time because in most cases when she isnt busy that night her parents wont let her go out. we both work on weekend afternoons so thats also out. i was thinking about texting her and finding out what her plans are for this friday its alot cheaper on both ends to text rather than just talk on the phone because we'd end up talking for hours and neither of us has the money to pay for that. but what should i do if her parents end up saying no to that idea? we're both in highschool if that means anything. im torn between calling her and texting her. if i call her i dont know what im going to say yet and im actually worried that i'll interrupt her while shes busy and make it a task for her to stay on the phone.

Last edited:

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.com/quick2/tip489.htm

Do not worry about you interrupting her. If she is real, she will eventually need to set aside time to get together. What I've learned from here and the tips on the main page is that you should keep your initial calls with her to 10 minutes or less. That way no one's time is being wasted really.

smoothtalker72

Don Juan
Reaction score
only reason i even thought about texting her was that i would be able to bring it up in a casual manner like "what are you doing this weekend" and if she says shes busy i have a bit more that i can say and know that it isnt a good weekend for a date. and since texting is normal between us she would probably think it was just a normal question.

smoothtalker72

Don Juan
Reaction score
update
i called her tonight, she didnt answer the phone so i left a short little message just telling that i just called to see whats up and telling her to call me back.
she hasnt called back yet so thats got me thinking, the phone did ring so her phone wasnt off. ill see her at work this weekend but im about to say f*ck the whole thing and go for another girl