success story: GF broke up with me, I turned it around

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I have been learning a lot in this site, how to cultivate the attitude from the very best in this site... im talking of having a bull's attitude of being able to walk away, non-neediness, and always having the upper hand, and having always a "NEXT" attitude with you, at the very first sign of disrespect.

you pass any womans test by acting as if you don't need her, sex, or annything from her, and you can take it or leave it.... this is magnetic to women, and pulls them in to your strength.

I've dated my GF for 2 months now, and the last two days have been challenging, i have learned a lot about the DJ principles in just one night by testing the attitude with my girl, and seeing amazing results overnight. Inside I was crying, defeated, and felt like going AFC on her... but my exterior knew how to react by learning from the very best in this site, and I won.

in the last week, my girl seemed to be just fine, her interest level seemed high, two days ago it was her birthday, she invited me over, i was going, I bought her an perfume that had a lot of meaning for her. however, she was determined to break up with me that night, and I didn't know...

my best friend kinda knew, he calls me beforehand, and he is like listen PIPE, your girl said she kinda wants to talk to you after the party, so just stay till the end.. I was like what is it about? he didnt know... so I got a lil concerned and i sort of knew what was up.

so at the end of the party, she approaches me and tells me come I gotta talk to you, lets walk....

ok at this point, I gotta admit that lately my behavior wasnt AFC, but I was a bit too into her, paying attention to her and being available... so maybe i caused it somehow for her to wanna have the "talk" with me.

so we continue walking, and she is mumbling over her words, she gets nervous, she doesnt know what to say, she cant get the words out.... we are walking on the park...
ME: ok now I really need to know whats going on..
HER: I cant its hard
ME: hold on, calm down,,, while you are getting your thoughts together, im going to pee on this tree right here....
HER: WTF???
HER: (goes over) and starts peeing in front of her... lol
ME: ok am back so you were saying?
HER: ohh ahh
ME: ok listen let me make it easier for both of us, im going to say its over
between us, and we are breaking up right now.
HER: yea I think its best, we are too diferent.
ME: Gasp!!, (bites tongue) ok, thanks for your honesty, I'm going home now
HER: what??? you cant leave, let me explain you why IM breaking up with you
trust me there is nobody else...
ME: listen (girl) Im not concerned about why you want this, I dont care
anymore, this is your issue not mine, I dont need reasons or excuses,
we are done,
HER: please dont go, (grabs my arm really hard as I pull her back towards my
car) will you forgive me?? please listen to me
ME: ok Ill forgive you but there is something I want you to do...
HER: anything
ME: go upstairs and bring me back the gift I gave you today, you dont need
then I'll leave.
her: goes upstairs and brings the gift, she is back and doesnt wana give it to
me. and grabs my arm
ME: I grab the gift by force, tell her to let me go, and then i get a bit pissed and tell her that im gone,,,,

( i walk away from her into my car without looking back, start the car and leave)... i see that she is still standing there, kind of crying.

I go home, erase her facebook and msn... delete her number, and im done.

her: calls my friend 10 times next morning crying, she hasnt slept all night, and tells him that she made a mistake that she doesnt wanna break up.... she sends me 3 emails... saying she needs me back, but im gone,,, ama make her pay for a bit... if she keeps it up, i might talk to her and see what happens.... I REFUSE TO LET INTO MY LIFE PEOPLE WHO TREAT ME IN SECOND PLACE, AND DONT RESPECT ME... even if it hurts, even if i have to stay alone for a while.

I hope you guys can learn something from my story as I sure did... Thanks to everyone for being an inspiration of how to act like a man and keep your woman attracted to you.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great job!! The key here now is you CANNOT under any circumstance go back to her. If you do, it will show her that you were putting up a facade, a front, a fake. And she will manipulate the hell outta you.

Deleting her off FB and MSN is a little childish and shows her that she got to you.

Best case scenario here is she comes crawling back, you fuvk her a few more times and then completely wash your hands clean of her.

A lot of guys think spending too much time and "liking" your GF is what causes them to go cold; when in reality its that you start to mold into an AFC and supplicate to her needs and wants that causes her to lose her attraction for you.

PIMP

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is gold.

And always remember people..... Your reaction when your girlfriend breaks up with you is what tells her if she made the right decision or not.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she sent me another email saying that, apparently, her best friend, talked really bad stuff around me, and that i wanted to control her life, and that I wanted her to change her fun-style behavior around me, and i never said that, one of the reasons why I like her is her personality.... anyways she is explaining her self, and saying that I didnt let her explain herself that day she broke up with me....

should i pay attention to this??? she really thinks she made a mistake, and wants a chance to fix this and give it another try

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, well, me deleting msn and facebook is a way of showing myself that this issue is over, that i dont need her for kicking me out of her life, and that im moving out...

but if that is immature behavior.. i need to know, cuz im really trying to learn different parts of interactions with women, and this is helping me a lot...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pipe007 said:
yea, well, me deleting msn and facebook is a way of showing myself that this issue is over, that i dont need her for kicking me out of her life, and that im moving out...

but if that is immature behavior.. i need to know, cuz im really trying to learn different parts of interactions with women, and this is helping me a lot...

Yes it is absolutely immature behavior..... on one hand in person your trying to show her that she didn't get to you and your cool with the break up, by suggesting it before she could.

Now on the other hand away from her, your doing childish things like deleting her of FB and MSN. I could understand if she was a psycho crazy beeyatch, but it sounds like she's just a immature girl herself. No reason to delete her... but don't go back and add her again now, too late.

Don't fall for her emails, if you do MARK MY WORDS, she will dominate you after the new honeymoon period and leave you high and dry.

PIMP

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Score one for the dudes!

The only thing I would have done differently is wasting time by going to the whole party. Although because it WAS her special day, she probably was feeling anxious about needing to have that "talk with you," so it probably wasn't much fun for her either.

Loved the part about excusing yourself to pee on the tree...keeps the mood light and shows her you have better things to do than stand there all night absorbing her emotional rationalizations.

Your follow-up post also goes to show how poisonous jealous friends can be. I just got done reading Ian Coburn's "God is a Woman," and he has a whole chapter about these suckers. Usually it's just that they are mad that their friends can get boyfriends while they choose to mire themselves in self-pity. To rationalize THIS, they try to discourage their other girlfriends from dating guys because it will make the miserable girls feel better about themselves.

Like the other guys have said, try to stay strong and see how sincere she is about crawling back to you. She pulled a real cheap stunt on you for making you go to that party (I know the feeling because I got dumped right after my ex's high school grad party after I helped her dad clean up for 2 hours).

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, her friend has been hating me all this time, and really trying to separate us, they live together, so go figure,,,, her friend is unstable, and i can undersand she is envious at the fact her best friend has a boyfriend, and she doesnt... so she doesnt wanna be left behid....

anyway, ill see how she reacts in the comming days, to see if she is honest about coming back... and ill try to keep my cool,,,, god just like going to the gym,,, its hard to act this tough when you are not used to it,,, BUT IT FEELS GREATTTTT

there is no better feeling that having someone who just broke up with you, grabing you from the arm,,, telling you to stay , to not go,, that she made a mistake... AWESOMMEEEEE FEEELING...

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To those guys saying he was afc to delete her facebook. You are wrong. Complete no contact means just that. COMPLETE. She can keep posting things on facebook that she knows will get his attention. If you delete the number, you delete the facebook. This is your life and you get to decide who is in it. It's not childish. It's over, if its over you are not friends nor lovers so why is she on your facebook again? Exactly,you have no good reason to have her on there.

Let's say your best friend beat up your mom. You gonna keep him on your facebook (after you got thru whipping his ass), so you can think about how that bastard did you wrong? Or you gonna delete him.

My old boss keeps trying to add me on facebook. Bastard backstabbed me and fired me. No way in hell I'll add him. He's a snake and just wants to see what freelance clients he can poach from me as I do some business via facebook. he's done it to others. Grow up yall. You can't be friends with everyone.

To the OP. Good job man. Now walk away proudly and keep your head up.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Warrior. I would also add that if you end up taking her back, she'll probably tell you to add her again on facebook. Just keep ignoring it; you'll show her that she's in a probation period when you do that. Adding her again immediately will make her feel safe and off of punishment.

Trust me, when you delete a girl's facebook and set it to private it drives them nuts. They want to see what you're up to. They want to see what they miss. If you delete her from your facebook, yes, there's a chance she'll say to herself "I got to him" but after a few days or a week...she'll get curious as to why you're not contacting. Then she'll wonder if you're f*cking someone else.

Silence is everything.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the reply guys
I also feel that it was the right action to delete everything
my friend called me and said that she feels even worse now that she found out i deleted her from everything... it really hit her....

I guess its not so much a technique, but comming from a place of self respect, living in abundance and having a healthy mindset that you deserve better....

dangggg, how did she dared to break up with me the day of her birthday,,, and she received the expensive perfume i bought her... that was low.... she had made her decision , she thought about it....

now she acts like a lil bunny trying to get me back.... because i was 100% cold, strong and indifferent to her breaking up with me, I showed her i was pissed, that i wasnt happy at all, but that it was Over... I was really hurt inside, maybe even dropped a tear.... maybe she saw it... but as i turned around and went straight to my car.. didnt look back and left

I'll see if she calls me a few times now, and then Ill see if she is for real...

LolitaLempicka

Reaction score
Perhaps you were a little too self-righteous, but you did the right thing. Now you hold all the cards.

Let her figure out what she did wrong.

Talk to other women. Date them. Don't wait around for your girl to grow up. She will come to you, believe me. And don't be harsh on her. She knows you have the power, and that she will have to make herself worthy of earning some of hers back. People usually only have incentive to change when they feel that they have to.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks lolita, a bit too self righteous.. mmm not sure
are you female by any chance?

LolitaLempicka

Reaction score
Yep. LolitaLempicka is my favorite perfume.

A guy broke it off with me a while back in a similar way as you broke up with your girl. I was upset at the time, but then I realized that we girls need to have some game too.

You probably did her a favor in the long run.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pipe007 said:
I guess its not so much a technique, but comming from a place of self respect, living in abundance and having a healthy mindset that you deserve better....
dangggg, how did she dared to break up with me the day of her birthday,,, and she received the expensive perfume i bought her... that was low.... she had made her decision , she thought about it...

This mindset is what's gonna propel you to success keep thinking like that, and for goodness sakes start a Field report journal, God knows this site needs more stories like yours

:up:

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LolitaLempicka said:
Yep. LolitaLempicka is my favorite perfume.

A guy broke it off with me a while back in a similar way as you broke up with your girl. I was upset at the time, but then I realized that we girls need to have some game too.

You probably did her a favor in the long run.

wtf guys get her out of here!!!!!!

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
To those guys saying he was afc to delete her facebook. You are wrong. Complete no contact means just that. COMPLETE. She can keep posting things on facebook that she knows will get his attention. If you delete the number, you delete the facebook. This is your life and you get to decide who is in it. It's not childish. It's over, if its over you are not friends nor lovers so why is she on your facebook again? Exactly,you have no good reason to have her on there.

He's not going no contact..... he's reading her emails and wondering if he should give her a chance to explain, which shows that he's still hooked on her... Do you really think its over between them at this point? Deleting her off FB is completely AFC, especially when you consider he was trying to show that he wasn't affected by the break up talk (peeing on the tree) and she wasn't psycho.....

Let's say your best friend beat up your mom. You gonna keep him on your facebook (after you got thru whipping his ass), so you can think about how that bastard did you wrong? Or you gonna delete him.

Best friend beating up your mom and breaking up with a gf..... LOL Compare apples to apples wise one.

My old boss keeps trying to add me on facebook. Bastard backstabbed me and fired me. No way in hell I'll add him. He's a snake and just wants to see what freelance clients he can poach from me as I do some business via facebook. he's done it to others. Grow up yall. You can't be friends with everyone.

Your comparing two COMPLETELY different things. Bring up a relevant example if to get some credibility going here.

To the OP. Good job man. Now walk away proudly and keep your head up.

I agree he handled the break up well.... but staying away from her is something he isn't going to do, at least not right now, its obvious.

PIMP

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NICE JOB PIPE007! I'm very proud of you for holding yourself in check and not getting weepy or "Oh-Baby-what-can-I-do-to-fix-this" on her. Very nice move taking the gift back, can you get a refund on it?

women haze said:
wtf guys get her out of here!!!!!!
OoooOOO! Another girl about to get set on fire!

(Pulls up a chair & gets my popcorn)

I just LOVE this part of the show!:cool:

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good stuff pew pow pow, shot her down nicely.

now what u do is, make her a **** buddy while you find someone new :)!

you'll never have a proper relationship with this girl unfortunately. But thats ok, at least you got the present back and u can get some easy sex for a while.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pimp-sicle:
"I agree he handled the break up well.... but staying away from her is something he isn't going to do, at least not right now, its obvious."

I respect your comments Pimp sicle, I can tell you have a lot of experience and you probably can predict that if I go back to her, the high will eventually wear off, and she will try this again...

however!!!.. im trying to better myself, i wanna see if I can really turn this around, and improve myself, of course in the meantime as I pull this on her, Im going to start hitting the field again, I got lazy and stopped talking to girls, but I have too, I have been with several girls, and I KNOW,,,, she will eventually do this again.... its just STATISTICS from behavior 101.

but in the process I will become a better man... I think Im going to start a self improvement journal, because when I get in the field I go 100%....

I might talk to her again, and if I do, I want to make it in my terms and keep her attracted to me,,, is that wrong if I try that?? If I can learn to do this? or should I just cut it lose??? I think it would be a learning experience.... But then again, I feel she really wanted to dump me.... and my attitude made her do a turn a complete turn around and realize she still wants me...

go figure... we never... like we never predict that here on susuave lol...
I hope a lot of guys could learn to have this attitude inside and upfront when interacting with women... at all times!!!!!!