style

legalyillegal

Don Juan
Reaction score
r u f***ing high on the second pic? u look like it. I dont like the clothes.
u shouldnt either. get a nice hat too

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You look stoned in both pictures.

Smile!
That's the style you need!

Legalyillegal, shut up, style is overrated - he looks fine, his clothes are fine and he doesn't need a hat.

Why do you think people call you boring, wh01987? Because you look boring, or because you are boring? Try focussing on being more fun instead of focussing on your looks!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
yeah that collar looks fvcking ridiculously gay.

Reaction score
you should only pop your collar if you're trying to annoy somebody or if you have a monster hickey you're trying to hide.

Sora

Reaction score
These guys don't know nothin about style. Popped collars DO look good when worn right.

The popped collar doesn't go with your look. Makes you look try hard when you're wearing normal clothes but tryin to spice it up with a popped collar. If you're gonna do the shiet, do it all the way.

Just a tidbit...when you DO pop the collar, don't keep it buttoned. Undo those buttons, mang.

I'm about to head off to bed but if you have any particular questions about style, let me know.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave A&F, go to Express.

You'll thank me for it later.

(and unpop that colar, what are you in frat?)

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
the way you wear your collar up like that looks so "1980's"

I think you should shop at the "GAP" buy a pull over knit sweater layered with a buttoned up shirt underneath with a pair of tan chinos cotton trousers.

Sora

Reaction score
Dude, I suppose you don't realize that 80's fashion is very much IN right now, huh?

He's asking for style advice but he's not asking how to dress like 60 year old republican. Stop it with that chino's and sweater stuff. haha lmao

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sora
Dude, I suppose you don't realize that 80's fashion is very much IN right now, huh?
Just because its trendy to dress like its the 80's does not make it stylish.

Sora

Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Just because its trendy to dress like its the 80's does not make it stylish.
That's a given. Who said otherwise? Leave it to Vincent to try and be creative with an "insightful" reply.

Sora

Reaction score
haha

Good stuff.

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wh0, where are you from in Washington?

I think Vincent meant just because it's fashionable doesn't mean it's stylish. Those colour-changing T-shirts from 1990 were very fashionable. A Pratt knot with a spread collar is stylish.

But dude, you look wrong. If you want to not look wrong, stop being fashionable and learn some style. Specifically, your style. Take everything you like - all of your interests - and find clothes and shoes and accessories and hairstyles and glasses (?) that express these interests. Then, with your newfound sense of self and style, combine them all and look superfly pimp.