Style is a HACK!!

That Guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's so great about Style? He's a hack!!!! All he ever did is re-explain everything that Mystery has ever said.And let me tell ya, saying something someone else said is not hard.His only original content was some lame ass canned routines. And ohhhhh "social robots" wow!!!

"I think c smiles are cute and innocent, and i don't have anything better to say."

WOW, let's all worship style. He's the best. That routine rocked my socks. People treat him like he invented the f.ucking game.He didn't he stole it from Mystery and got all the damn credit somehow.He didnt give us anything new besides a routine or two that a monkey could of come up with.AND he sold everbody out once he found his 'soul mate' WHAT AN AFC. His first oneitis and bam, styles gone.What a b.itch.And I can probably count all the women he has slept with on two hands.All he does is boast about that one time he approached those two blondes at that club, big f.ucking deal!!!And he's some big role model because he's some modest, intelectual KBJ!!!! s.hit mystery got laid twice as much as he did and style still gets the PUA award.f.uck off!!The PUA award should be named the KBJ award.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
We had did conversation like 6 months ago..... Actually we had this discourse for 3 months after the book came out.

FK style and mystery and all the PUA's

American_Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like saying Michael Jordan is a bad basketball player because he didn't invent the dunk, or the jump shot.

Style is very good at what he does, Thundercat ranked him the #1 PUA in the world for two years in a row...Who cares if he didn't invent everything himself?

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Relax man, its not that serious.

Besides, all those PUA techniques aren't necessary, you're on the wrong site to preach out against style. A donjuan is supposed to be NATURALLY charismatic and fun loving, and shouldn't have to rely on techniques. (Though I've got a certain lil affinity to the cube for some reason, I like running it on people so I kept that from my old AFC wannna be PUA days).

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American_Psycho said:
This is like saying Michael Jordan is a bad basketball player because he didn't invent the dunk, or the jump shot.

Style is very good at what he does, Thundercat ranked him the #1 PUA in the world for two years in a row...Who cares if he didn't invent everything himself?
Wow, his E-d|ck must be enormous.