stupid question #(lost count of the stupid q's i have asked)

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
well anyway. there is this hot girl who i see at school sometimes(shes an 8), and i have the hardest time thinking of what to say to her. i have introduced herself to me causse i had to sit next to her on the bus since thwat was the only empty seat. anyway. what can we talk about. i panic everytime, and worry about saying something stupid

PatrickWasHere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just talk. Ask her where she lives, what classes she taking...all the personal stuff, but throw in information about you. after having one good conversation with her...ask for her number. if she gives it to you, good luck man...and don't call her that night if you do get it. Wait atleast a day or 2. You won't seem obsessive. Just be chill about it. If you confront her and **** up..what is she going to do?..Not talk to you? Then atleast you tried man.

if nothing comes from it, look back, learn a lesson and think of her as practice.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the Bible.
Theres a part about convos.
Ask open ended question, not like "do you like your classes" or which classes do you like/why .
Pay attention to what she says and don't talk much. For example, if she tells you she lives and X street you could answer, wow! I live right next to you at Z street. you can further continue the discussion asking how long she's been there, if she likes it etc...
Alot of simple statements can lead to long convos.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During the day, take note of funny/interesting things you observe and use them as topics of conversation. Just make sure you don't overdo it; she doesn't want to listen to a minute-by-minute account of your day.

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the advice, i know i should have said this earlier, but i think shes about a year or two older than me, would i talk about differnt stuff, or the same stuff you guys are posting