Stupid Question, but I need help

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
a girl just asked me out to homecoming, and theres something i wanted to ask. what can we talk about. i sometimes talk about what we have been up to lately, butim afraid that we will run out of things to talk about(ending in a horrible date). so what can we talk about?

Nickell511`

Don Juan
Reaction score
dismiss the apprehension Star, a don juan doesn't worry, remember. you are Prince Charming, The Great Catch, there is absolutely no reason why you should be worrying about the conversation, even now. the girl needs to impress YOU, hell, SHE asked YOU out.

i recommend you keep a sufficient amount of eye contact throughout the date, and when you do speak do it with articulation, confidence, and dominance ( take charge of what ever you are doing with her, she loves that). even if there is lull in the conversation here and there, it opens up golden opportunities to throw in some kino off the dance floor, which i hope you're planning on using (tried it, it works). comment on her hair (touch it), dress (feel it), lips (kiss them later), jewelery (touch them also), shoes, the people, the songs, the lighting, or whatever; and watch as countless potential topics arise--- there is absolutely no reason why u should be speechless.... well, that is until she gives you a paralyzing bj after the dance when she realizes what a confident, charming, sexy (kino), fun guy you are.

But, if somehow she happens to be a no fun having b!tch, then NEXT her, she doesn't deserve your time. what have u lost? NOTHING. what have you gained? A PRICELESS LEARNING EXPERIENCE IN YOUR JOURNEY TO BECOMMING A MASTER. win-win situation bud, leave the worrying to her, have the intent of having as much fun as YOU can and you'll do fine.

P.S. read the DJ BIBLE, if you have, read it again.

~nickell

Nickell511`

Don Juan
Reaction score
np

Nickell511`

Don Juan
Reaction score
hehehe. doesn't really matter, u can always go on your own dates....well, unless the reason you're not going is because you NEXTED her:D

~Nickell

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you mean forgot about her, and decided to continue my search, then yea i nexted her