Stupid me agreed to go out with a girl and her friends

ChesterB

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can read the subject...
Now I have three options:
1.) Go there as planned
2.) Call her and tell her I can't come
3.) Take a friend with me, so I won't be the outsider and he might keep the other girls busy.

What do you think?
BTW, it's the first "date". I already know her friends, because they were at the party I picked her up.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I choose #1

Go there. Don't take a friend. He'll only screw it up.

Dominate the conversation. Make jokes, be the center of attention. don't pay too much attention to her.

She'll be intrested and will go out with you alone next time.

If you chicken out now, she won't go with you alone.

Remember and repeat:

So, how do you all know each other?
Do you always hang out together?
What's the most exciting thing you did together?

tell about stuff you did with your buddies. the stories will display you as the cool alpha

dont go.

find something more fun to do (even sleep).
WTF is this? He'll learn more if he actually goes.

Ginobili

Reaction score
I agree with Ice Cold....I think you should go and show that you are not intimidated by being there by yourself with her and her friends.....just make sure to lead the conversation and keep them laughing.

balengar

Don Juan
Reaction score
oops, i retract my original statement.

You should go, and yes dominate with C+F.
Become friends with all the friends, and yes, talk with them more than your chick.

I originally said dont go, because i thought you said that you were supposed to go out with the chick, and she then asks if her friends can come too. Misread/misunderstood.

Plus you have already met these chicks at the party. The more you impress the friends, the more you are in with her.

DO NOT BRING ANYONE

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere is an arena to prove yourself... what you did was not un-DJ'ish in the least. I've been in that situation before, now, taking a friend is cool only if he's a DJ, (they'll judge you by him), otherwise he'll make a bad impression for you or ruin the convo by clinging on to you. Just go, joke around, flirt with her, neg-hit a little, if you do it right there's this playful boys v. girls vibe (i dont know how to explain it) and it can be REAL fun. This way you score with her and her friends (they're going to gossip the second you leave so its nice to have them advertise you to her).

Go, have fun...

Ive been on outings like this before and its a great place to score points.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love those kind of outings! Me in a car full of chicks? Me with nothing but girls all night? That is golden opportunity.

Be sure to not pay too much attention to the primary. You need to be careful, or you may end up in the friend zone. (that's really not such a horrible place --WHEN YOU DECIDE that's where you want to be. )