stupid kids...

surface1030

Don Juan
Reaction score
i myself, i feel like an adult. i act like one around my friends. while they all do stupid **** like go egging or pranks in class, i feel as the adult one there. i have a positive mind towards things. i just hate these little high school kids doing stupid stuff and trying to be cool in front of their friends. you know i havn't had a girlfriend in 3 years because of freakin girl?

story: i had the biggest crush on this beautiful most amazing chick and i got really close with her. one day we're having this close talk and she tells me she has a boyfriend. i just got so pissed off at her for leading me on and talking to me as IF we were actually going out. i stopped giving her letters/talking to her online. after this, she told my whole freaking school rumors of how i'm a bad guy, ugly, not worth the time, not a good friend/boyfriend. i really wanted to go slap the **** out of her but i try to put this behind me.

i hate it when girls lie just to be cool in front of their other 'girl' friends.

now that i'm a senior in high school, i cant wait until i'm in college and after so i can move away and start my own life with adults. God this is soooooooooo annoying.

okay sorry guys i just needed to vent a little, wow. i feel a little better =/

thanks for reading if you actually did. k bye. loll

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is true, kids in highschool are so immature it pisses me off (im in college now, and love it).

However, I bet you are an AFC. Make sure you read up on this site and learn what you did wrong.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the bible, man, if you haven't done so already. Yea, every day I see some people pull their stupid sh1t to look cool in front of others. But realize that not all people are so immature, even in HS. You mentioned your friends being that way, and if you don't like it, why are they still your friends? Usually the smarter the person is, the more mature he is as well. I hope you are not hostile towards the well-mannered intelligent studets who get high marks and sit in front of the class.

Reaction score
man, me and my friends always cause all kinds of havoc on the kids at school because its a lot of fun pushing people's buttons and getting them riled up and sh*t.

I remember on the last day of school I took a table and surfed the motherf*cker down 3 flights of stairs and broke the table in half and we got it recorded....it was my highlight of immatureness.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats badass. I wanna do that.
So what if people are immature. I think its pretty immature to complain about other people. CHill out some man :)
That chick is a super *****. If a girl did that to me, I'd call her out on it infront a bunch fo people.

I did some immature things. I put a condom on my head, blew it up threw my nose and ran around the subschool. It was ****in hilarious.
My friends pissed into gatorade bottles, took off the lids and lobbed em at 7thgraders[i feel bad for those kids] it was funny.
Relax abit. have some fun. You only have this one chacne to be a teenager and ge away with immature ****. go for it.

Pfeile

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's kind of interesting that when we are a kid, we want to be an adult and treated like one, but when people get old, they want to be young again. Just enjoy the last moments of childhood surface1030, you have decades more to be an adult. :)

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn kids and there drugs