stupid ***** ****ed me over..neeed to get revenge

should i stay frnds with her and hope she leaves her boyfrnd and hooks up wit me

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • smack this *****

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nycballin

Reaction score
this dumb ho, told me that she was interested in me and being interested in her i asked her out on a date, i asked if she has a boyfrnd and she says no, then later on after i ask her out like a week later she goes o iim sorri im realli confused rite now, i like you but, i still have feelings for my ex, (later on i find out she been with him for year and broke up with him liek 10 times alredi) shes a dumb ***** he treats her so wrong and she still goes back to him, she loives him. i dont understand why she loves him when he dont give a **** about her, so anyway the nite we told each other we liked each other, i got disconnected and when i called back she was crying, she said her boyfrnd has come in and heard everything. so she says shes gonna go and call me back 2morrow. didnt happen, today at work she didnt even look at me, i caught up with her at the bus stop and asked wtf was going, she said she got back 2gether with him(doesnt even bother to let me know) so i lose my ****in mind, y the **** would she tell me she was interested in me then, i realli liked this grl , she is beautiful and i THOUGHT she was a great person, she lead me on and gave hope in my heart and then shattered it into pieces, well writing this makes me feel better, and if any1 has any advice on how i can do something to make her feel bad plz let me know
also i guess it wouldnt have worked , shes 19 and im onli 17, but still y **** with my head like that!

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop whining

Her= Attention *****
Her Boyfriend= Natural DJ/Jerk
You= AFC with Oneitis
Cure
READ THE BIBLE

Last edited:

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
listen to PiHi, he's right.

The boyfriend may not be a don juan but he's at least a jerk, either way he's what she's attracted to but not what she wants, you need to next her, one chick is not worth anything more on.

CaptainSlinky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always thought that the funniest thing would be if in a post like this, the "jerk boyfriend" was another member of the forums. Oh damn I can't wait for that to happen!

Reaction score
WHO the **** here is TALKING ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND?!?!?!?!? Women will do this to you the rest of your life. They act all confused like they don't know what they want. And at some level, they don't, but their subconcious does. They want that challenge, that one thing that is out of their control. They want someone with confidence. Somehow, Jerks just kinda fall into this category. Go figure. Get another girl, then, if you feel like, flaunt it when you're in her viewing range. She'll probably come up to you when you're alone and ask you out or at least act interested in you. Then, of course, you will blow her off or say "you're confused" and move on. You=1, Her=0.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CaptainSlinky
I've always thought that the funniest thing would be if in a post like this, the "jerk boyfriend" was another member of the forums. Oh damn I can't wait for that to happen!

I remember i was visiting buffalo new york once, and I was hittin on this chick. And This ******* comes up to this girls and Dj's her right from me I'm gonna bash his head in! He looked 25 and his name was anthony. O wait:rolleyes: :p

Ha I'm just playin, you know we can't hate on Anthony

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not much left to say than this: NEVER try to focus on getting revenge on a woman for dating someone else! that is like a sign of some of the worst oneitis i've ever seen!

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, calm DOWN! Being angry as hell won't help anything.

Just next her, she's not worth your time to seek revenge. It may be hard, but it's the best thing you can do now.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CaptainSlinky

AHAHAHHAHA so true.

To BE HONEST for a moment though, it doesn't even sound like he is much of a "JERK". He probably flirts with other girls and stuff making this chick crazy(crazier, she already sounds crazy). He is probably just a normal guy - just because he has the girl and chumpchange has shít all, doesn't make him some sort of ásshole.