Stunning Girl - Amazingly Beautiful - NO BF!

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
miba said:
You Idiots! Im Gonna Get Her! Things Must Be Planned For Them To Work. You Cant Just Go In And Hope For The Best. Gotta Play It Cool
You might as well purchase some tape and chains to rape her after your plan doesn't work because for sure it's not going to work.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, the point is to be spontanious and not overthink things, not plan a complex sceme and sh!t.

varsityeagle89

Reaction score
Miba sounds like u just wanna bang the chik..shouldn't work that way, and ur sounding like a stalker..i agree with the other guys, u should of just opened a set, and see what happened from there..

zack77766

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, i have to agree with the other guys. You can save yourself the time if u just ask her.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahahhahahaha

lmao BUMPx100 everyone should get to see a joke this funny at least once in their life

dude you need to start puttin some stuff together here
you've broken one of the most cardinal rules of the game... do NOT put the girl on a pedestal. by creating an elaborate scheme (if it can so be called that) and even by just typing the thread name as "stunning girl Amazingly beautiful" you've already messed it right the hell up. sry but either grab your balls and talk to her (figuritively of course lol) or move on.

Carbine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao, what if she falls deeply in love with Matt haha:

You: *starts kissing girl*

Girl: I am very sorry, this doesn't feel right, I think you should know I am in love with this amazing guy called Matt... Let's just be friends eh?

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
miba said:
You Idiots! Im Gonna Get Her! Things Must Be Planned For Them To Work. You Cant Just Go In And Hope For The Best. Gotta Play It Cool
if you were playing it cool you wouldn't need a plan, you'd be cool by knowing what you were doing like it was natural.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is this not locked yet and better yet, why is this dude not banned yet? Just look at his other threads.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well he hasn't really done anything wrong on here.
but done anything dumb? yes.

DJ Axton

Don Juan
Reaction score
That girl will rip your heart out, put it in a blender and hit "Frapé".

My advice, forget her man. You already blew it. You should have just made your move on the train. Trust me, I know.

Before I became a DJ I was, and I can admit, just like you. I was practically a stalker. I used have all these crazy schemes to get a certain girl and didn't even care about anyone else. When I got rejected repeatedly I FINALLY understood what I was doing wrong. Especially finding this site let me know how wrong I was being. It's the reason I decided to get into DJing following the wisdom I found here.

Now I am a completely different man, but that old stupid lifestyle will always be hanging over me and I'll never be able to forget it. You have no idea what I would give to get the last 6 years of my life over again. Now I just started College (the British version of High School, cept we're only there for two years) I finally have a chance to rebuild my social status from almost scratch.

Don't make the same mistakes I did, kid. Maybe DJing isn't for you, but whatever approach you decide to take, I can assure you from experience that THAT is the wrong one.

Haboob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha and I though I was bad!

Girl: I am very sorry, this doesn't feel right, I think you should know I am in love with this amazing guy called Matt... Let's just be friends eh?
LOL

Dude, anyway, stalking isn't the way to go. Builds her up in your head too much for a start. Imagine if she found out. She would run miles away. Listen to DJ Axton.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why isn't this locked yet? Do the mods just want to see how long this'll last or something? All it's doing right now is attracting negative attention and it's obvious the thread starter isn't going to reply.