Stunning Girl - Amazingly Beautiful - NO BF!

miba

Banned
Reaction score
So today I was on the train, and on hops this amazingly stunning girl ever with the tightest body. I recognised her immediatly, I used to go to elementry school with her, and boy had she filled out nicely since then.

Anyway, I managed to find out her name, and got into her myspace by making some random account under the name Matt. (not my name)

Now, heres what I hope to do, pretend to be this matt guy for a while, get her msn, then in a few weeks, add to my real msn and just say I got it off a friend if she asks.

Then, talk to her for a while as a friend. Move on to phone. Then meeting up. Then hopefully.........SEXY TIME! This will happen over months as I become closer and closer to her. Might I mention, she has no BF. She is definetly worth the wait. :up: ... oh yeh and in the mean time I can still go for other chicks ....

lol

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didn't you just talk to her on the train, and save yourself the time and trouble of this scheme?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just talk to her, sorry if this offends you, but stop being a p*ssy. You could save so much work if you stopped being a coward and just approached her. Besides, who knows, by the time that your done with that grand scheme, she might find somebody else, perhaps a guy that doesn't have to scheme to get her. And even if the scheme works, she'll probably reject you because she'll see that that "scheme" is not the real you.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the worst idea in the history of bad ideas.

Just go talk to her like everyone else has said.

TheAdonis

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF? I dont even know how to yell at you and tell you everything you just wrote was wrong, if you ever want to get her at least. Heres the you I picture when I read that, Some sqrawny pasty nerd who spent the whole time on the train thinking about how hot and perfect she is. How the hell did u get her name if you didnt no it, why would you make a fake myspace name <that right there shows that you are insecure in who you really are and she will repel from you for just that>. Now you said you would talk to her a friend for a while <you just shot yourself in the pen!s there and everytime you do that>. Then you jump from meeting her to "SEXY TIME" what the fVck makes you think some HB is going to want your sqrawny pasty unconfident wussbag nice guy ****, NO MATTER HOW BIG IT IS OR ISNT! Dose "miba" stand for Amiba like those little single cell organisims? Im sorry bro but you have JUST ABOUT everything WRONG! The only thing you said that shows any sign that you can be helped is that you werent going to stick to just her.

Dont talk to this girl, dont talk to any girl, till you fix yourself man.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, you use this scheme buddy and there is a 99% chance she will reject you.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheAdonis said:
WTF? I dont even know how to yell at you and tell you everything you just wrote was wrong, if you ever want to get her at least. Heres the you I picture when I read that, Some sqrawny pasty nerd who spent the whole time on the train thinking about how hot and perfect she is. How the hell did u get her name if you didnt no it, why would you make a fake myspace name <that right there shows that you are insecure in who you really are and she will repel from you for just that>. Now you said you would talk to her a friend for a while <you just shot yourself in the pen!s there and everytime you do that>. Then you jump from meeting her to "SEXY TIME" what the fVck makes you think some HB is going to want your sqrawny pasty unconfident wussbag nice guy ****, NO MATTER HOW BIG IT IS OR ISNT! Dose "miba" stand for Amiba like those little single cell organisims? Im sorry bro but you have JUST ABOUT everything WRONG! The only thing you said that shows any sign that you can be helped is that you werent going to stick to just her.

Dont talk to this girl, dont talk to any girl, till you fix yourself man.
bam!

Man Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Basically, you use this scheme buddy and there is a 99% chance she will reject you.
She'll probably think he's some sort of psycho or sexual predator too.

cosmo

Reaction score
just add her on your real myspace account

you can say, i remember you from way back when, how's life? and that's it

(i thought this was a support group site, why is everyone so negative?)

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
What...in....the...hell....is...wrong...with....you?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or better yet just save yourself the trouble, forget about her and let a more worthy guy game her. The fact that you think you need a "grand scheme" to pick her up tells a lot about your insecurities.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol wow you actually planned this all out. You're better off just fantasizing and masturbating to her because that's the closest you'll ever get to SEXY TIME!

MagnuM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. This is an example of why not to trust much on this site.

I hate stuff like this.

miba

Banned
Reaction score
You Idiots! Im Gonna Get Her! Things Must Be Planned For Them To Work. You Cant Just Go In And Hope For The Best. Gotta Play It Cool

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Famous last words??

Mate, even IF this scheme worked and you got her MSN, theres no way you can convey everything you need to convey in order for a pick-up to work. You can't Kino, smile....do anything that will make her remotley interested in you. It's a fail through and through.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
miba said:
You Idiots! Im Gonna Get Her! Things Must Be Planned For Them To Work. You Cant Just Go In And Hope For The Best. Gotta Play It Cool
Make sure to tell us about it when you get rejected.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol ive never seen anyone plan and be as AFC as you on this site, if she is a stunning girl, she WILL get hit on, you need to take action and not plan out, you are trying sooooooooooooooo to hard