stuff to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

polaris_01

Don Juan
Reaction score
im sorta goin out witf this person but there is never anything mildly interestin we can do 2 gether, so we end up not seeing each other alot of the time. ive obv went 2 the cinema with her and shes been 2 my house both were quite bad coz both of us are shy. ive looked at some of the ideas on this site and they dont seem very gd, any ideas on wot i can do?

AdrenalynJunkee

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need something that'll break the ice. If you have snow already, go sledding. If not, go to an arcade and act like little kids again, bumper cars, mini golf, etc. I think that shiz is fun.

polaris_01

Don Juan
Reaction score
no snow here and the arcade is pretty ****ty and miles away, wot sorta stuff cud we do if she came 2 my house

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by polaris_01
wot sorta stuff cud we do if she came 2 my house
Play house, j/k there are lots of things go to the park and play frisbee, bowling, mini golf, roller rink, laser tag, paintball, go to your local zoo, even chuck e cheese. Its amazing how little kid activites can be so much fun. Sometimes it doesnt even matter where you go sometimes her just being with you is good enough.

*EDIT* Chuck E Cheese may be a little too young.

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AdrenalynJunkee
You need something that'll break the ice. If you have snow already, go sledding. If not, go to an arcade and act like little kids again, bumper cars, mini golf, etc. I think that shiz is fun.
mini golf is only good with a double date because if your just going with her your going against her if you go and go against other people you can have some major fun and get some action.

SynapsyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thread owner, you sound 14. At your age, no, there isn't much to do.

Honestly, rent a DVD or 3 and spend the day cuddling and watching a film. Guaranteed, you'll end up with a snogging, if you play your kino right.

That's all I can think of for someone of your apparent enthusiasm level.

Syn.

polaris_01

Don Juan
Reaction score
i did ask her 2 go for a walkto this park but she didnt seem 2 like the idea or the museum and zoo since it costs a bit .ill ask her about ice skatin and try again with zoo/ museum/ park

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by polaris_01
i did ask her 2 go for a walkto this park but she didnt seem 2 like the idea or the museum and zoo since it costs a bit .ill ask her about ice skatin and try again with zoo/ museum/ park
lol she denied you park, museum and zoo?
you sure that she still likes you? especially after your first few dates really sucked?

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get togheter nomatter where and drink some alcohol!

That will 100% brake the ice!

polaris_01

Don Juan
Reaction score
she chose the cinema last time instead of those and dont think a bunch of "14" year olds can buy alchol. ill talk 2 her 2 morrow bout it

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh your posts give me a headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.