Stroke of bad luck?!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I tried to holla at this chick at my school. I was lucky that she was around (and only seen by) me as opposed to my other two friends. (BTW, they're both PROFESSIONAL Don Juans) Not only that, she was a dime! I couldn't let my friends know I was doing this cuz they'd probably sneak and steal. I had to do this alone.
Things have been getting good between us. She sits next to me in class and parks next to me every time before class! Pretty rare. But when I asked her out, I received the usual "I have a boyfriend." Not only that, the attraction for us apparently ended faster than Milli Vanilli's career.:(
After that, I just left cuz I had no damn clue of what to do when a girl tells you she got a bf. I thought to myself "Wow, you try for a girl who likes you only to find out she's taken. Just some uncommon bad luck, considering the fact that average dudes wouldn't even try."
Right now, I'm trying to beat that system. I am more than sure that there are ways to get around the "I have a bf" barrier and still win the girl. Any Ideas? I'm very available to listen!

nvictor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo, make sure she doesn't have a bf. Because a girl with a bf is really a problem you don't want, believe me.

In case she doesn't here is a reply : "I think you're being neglected! Nobody knows what could happen from 3 to 5 minutes... let me stay with you so that bad guys couldn't approach you..."

try it. it has worked for me.

samaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if she does have a boyfriend. Hang out with her anyway. Hot chicks generally have hot friends. Best case you hit it off with one of them - worst case you get more experience with a group of hot chicks.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stroke of bad luck?, thats when luke skywalker cant ejaculate when hes jacking off

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That would be so cool to get paid to pick up chicks, that would eliminate all fear whatsoever. Thats a good idea.... someone write a post

underdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
well good job for asking but dude move on. Seriously just treat her like a regular friend and go for someone else. Believe me im like this to, most girls I like have b/f's so when I find out they are taken I still talk to them, but I treat them just like a regular friend. so dude move on.