Street Smarts

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly just stay away from bad situations where you are outnumbered. Being alone is always bad.

Street fighting is ugly and dirty, and should be avoided at all costs. If you want to know if you are any good at fighting, then pick a martial art or train mma in a regulated and supervised environment. You will find that the guys who are the real bad-asses are quiet and humble people who would walk away from a street or bar fight. They just laugh the other guy off and the other guy almost always senses the confidence and lack of fear, and his own self-preservation instinct will kick in and make him back down.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
street smarts is simply gained by experince. no one can teach you, you gotta live it. also having street smarts won't save you from any fights, but it will teach you how to notice and observe a potential dangerous situation. Never being alone is useless-you don't need others as a crutch-be ur own man...plus you can have a group of 4-If i am alone and have a gun...well you get the point!

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fights are almost always an irrelevant factor. This is some excuse men use to avoid approaching a woman or to not do something.

95 times out of 100 an actual fight will not break out. Most guys just don't want to feel disrespected. SOme guys are so bad off the only way they can feel any sense of power at all is to try intimidating other guys. These men are irrelevant lil weenies. They have no women in their lives, they own no hotels, bars, etc of interest. Basically, they have nothing to offer you or anyone else, so what they want is not important sad to say.

Just ignore them. If worst comes to worst call the police. Spend time fvcking women & making money, not worrying over who can win a fight.

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You get street smart either when someone teaches you the ropes, which is rare or when you get fvcked over by people to learn from your mistakes.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA WOW.
You get street smarts by experience, real life situations, where you make mistakes, and DO NOT repeat those mistakes, thus increasing your
"street IQ". You guys talk about fighting? No, you wanna be that guy who people already respect, who no body fvcks with in the first place.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
HAHA WOW.
You get street smarts by experience, real life situations, where you make mistakes, and DO NOT repeat those mistakes, thus increasing your
"street IQ". You guys talk about fighting? No, you wanna be that guy who people already respect, who no body fvcks with in the first place.
LOL

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"LOL"
-is the best response you can give me? A guy who says "how do I develop street smarts, so people won't pick on me". Bro you're more hopeless than I thought... if that's even possible in your case.

oh sosuave... the people you see here

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey

I was just laughing with you. I thought your answer was the best response.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight good
but dawg listen, my response won't tell you anything, or anyone's response, because you have to get out there and try what's good, whats bad, and what's just... "a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do". Up until a year or two ago, at times people would make rude comments, I would feel bad, etc. Now no one even looks at me wrong, and yet I have alot of friends.

Definitely hit the gym to begin with, and eat alot of healthy foods. No steroids, at least not yet.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't want people to be f***in with you, take some advice from 50 Cent. I grew up in a bad part of Houston. My high school was on CNN for gang violence. Listen to me when I tell you that 50 Cent has the right idea:

50 Cent said:
In my neighborhood if you're too aggressive, you intimidate someone, they kill you. Or if you decide to be emotional and you start crying, you're a victim. You know, the kid in the schoolyard that doesn't want to fight always leaves with a black eye. You have to find a way to stay in the middle, somewhere where people just don't mess with you because they know that you don't have a problem with it if it goes there.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in a similar environment - and completely agree with deacon - dont be a bytch, and dont be the dumb as$ who LOOKS for trouble. Be the guy who's cool, who people don't mess with.

j-flex

Banned
Reaction score
i read books on how to be street smart.

read the 48 laws of power, the 33 strategies of war, pimpology: the 48 laws of pimpin etc.